tornado victims

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

R-Howell

tornado victims

Post by R-Howell »

I would like to give prayer to all the families who lost there homes and everything they had to the tornados that happened Friday in eastern Ky....I've lived in Martin county my whole life and I never seen anything do this kind of damage... :angel: God Bless everyone

bigdogpace

Re: tornado victims

Post by bigdogpace »

prayers sent up
BIGDOGPACE

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Those of us who still have homes have been emotionally affected by this disaster and our heart breaks for our friends . Just to think about my buddie Steve calling to check on me minutes before he lost his home is overwhelming . I'm thankful he's still with us . We should be thankful to GOD for each and every life that was spared and then for the homes that were spared . I know he's been far better to me than I deserve .

Buddy

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Buddy, so happy to hear your family came through ok. We have been and will continue to pray. Jesus said, "I will never leave you or forsake you." I have been where these folks are and I know how forsaken you can feel but He is always there. Please take every opportunity to show love and compassion to those who have lost so much. They probably are not on the computer and I can tell you from personal experience that there is nothing like good friends reaching out to you. Bobby

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Prayers sent up for all victims.

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Rowco Beagle Kennels wrote:Buddy, so happy to hear your family came through ok. We have been and will continue to pray. Jesus said, "I will never leave you or forsake you." I have been where these folks are and I know how forsaken you can feel but He is always there. Please take every opportunity to show love and compassion to those who have lost so much. They probably are not on the computer and I can tell you from personal experience that there is nothing like good friends reaching out to you. Bobby
Thanks Bobby I suspected you were praying for us :hug: Thanks to everyone on behalf of all that were affected by the storms and the storms of life . I hope people realize the power of prayer . I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to know people out there are pulling for others .
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg