Oh well guess i am due.

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

old thumper

Re: Oh well guess i am due.

Post by old thumper »

Jimmy, i have had both of my rotor cuffs repaired. My right one in 07 and my left one last spring. I'm not going to lie, it is a painfull procedure but after you have it done, you will feal like a new man, just don't rush the recovery. Praying for you, everything will be just fine. And i will agree that getting old sucks BIG TIME....

bluecollar beagler

Post by bluecollar beagler »

Had the same problem a few years back from baseball in high school (way before pitch counts now) lol.. they went in and scraped the calcification away that were causing the problems.. needless to say i was in alot of pain afterwards!! doc sent me home with a weak pain killer.. ended up back in the e.r. that night after the nerve block wore off getting something stronger... anyway, took about 2 weeks for the pain to subside and after a month they let me start rehab for 4 weeks.. im good to go now just cant throw hard like i used to but can still pass around with the boys in the yard fine.. definitely know your pain about waking up at night in pain.. suffered through that for about a year before i finally gave in... good luck with the surgery! its worth it.

warmule

Post by warmule »

mapel valley did u have surgey found out i got same thing wrong with my right shoulder just wandering how yours turned out i go on 16 to talk to surgen
John 3:16

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Actually i kinda backed it up, we own several different locations all over kentucky. So when hays on the ground we gotta get it done. Yea it is a constant pain that pills dont get rid of. However Little luck and a song come this fall or winter i will have no choice but be done with it.Just hopefully be ready for a great gun season.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.