prayer for something good

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BEAGLEBLUES

prayer for something good

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

Nobody's sick and nobody's hurt, but i would like to ask for prayer for my family. I have an interview Thursday,and would like for prayer for God's will to be given on this. I am blessed with a job already, but this is straight days and no swing shift. Just asking for a little bit of prayer on my family's behalf. Also the wisdom to see God's will and not my own.

Thank you
Jamey

Wild Ridge

Re: prayer for something good

Post by Wild Ridge »

I understand. Swing shifts are very hard on the family. My first two years of married life I worked swing shift (2 week night and 2 weeks day) Your body just can't get use to it. Then I went on night shift at another factory. I had three little boys. It would break my heart when I would say their prayer on Sunday night and they would look up at me and say "See you next weekend Daddy". I was bless day shift came after ten years.
I pray for your family things will work out for you and yours. We don't know Gods will for us but he has a plan and that plan is pure. Keep God the head of you Family and all things will work out.
There may be someone on the off shift God wants you to witness to on his behalf. Keep you heart, mind and eyes open to his will and the reward will be yours, maybe not here on earth but in the Great hunting ground in the sky.
In Christian Love

Moses