I NEED PRAYER - Heart cath Fri 2/8

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

I NEED PRAYER - Heart cath Fri 2/8

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

I have had a really rough patch. Back in March I fell on a muddy path and tore the meniscous in my left knee. Long story short, surgery helped a little but I had an allergic reaction to an injection that left me walking bone on bone. Now my cardiologist has found an arterial blockage in my heart and for now I cannot have surgery. In spite of all this I have continued to preach at my church and ride with Johnny to his hunts as often as possible but I stay at the truck and listen. On two hunts the dogs jumped near the truck and circled the rabbit back to me and I was able to shoot both. This is the only two I have shot while Johnny and company have killed 50+ in 6 hunts. I am making the best of a hard time and refuse (with God's help) to give up preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and listening to the beagles persue the rabbits. Fellows, I need a miracle - please pray with me. Bobby, the old man of ROWCO
Last edited by Rowco Beagle Kennels on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S.R.Patch

Re: I NEED PRAYER

Post by S.R.Patch »

God has assigned to each their own time. I believe as long as your leading others to Christ and God is smiling upon your service, your time is lengthened.
What do old preachers do when they retire? I remember talking to old Clyde, his wife would take him out in the truck and they'd listen to the hounds run till the end. He was blind, but the joy brought to his heart by doing what he loved ,tho handicapped, never dimmed the light shining into his life.
I pray God brings you back to health and greatly increases your flock... :nod:

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Re: I NEED PRAYER - Heart cath Fri 2/8

I updated the title because next Friday My cardiologist is planning a Cardiatic Catherization. Please be praying. Bobby

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

Bobby, My prayers are with you and your family. I hope all goes well.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

Pete Tuck

Post by Pete Tuck »

Same here, Mr. Williams. I will pray for you.
Cedar Row Beagles
LPRCH Mike's Ace in the Hole
LPRCH Cedar Row Harley

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

Will keep you in our prayers Mr. Williams
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

BOBBY IF U NEED ANYTHING IM ACALL AWAY U HANG N THERE WILL B PRAYING AND ASKING MY CHURCH PRAY 4 U
BIGDOGPACE

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Thank all you guys and you Barry. You have been a friend for a long time. My doctor warned me that Friday was going to be dangerous but I am trusting God. By the way I preached anyway Sunday morning on "HOPE IN A HOPELESS WORLD." Our altar filled with seekers - over 25. God is still good. Just pray Friday. Bobby
PS. Barry how is that sorry old Bobby dog doing - have you shot him yet?