My nephew / cancer.

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tinymwoods

My nephew / cancer.

Post by tinymwoods »

My nephew's name is Bo Woods. He is 28 years old and lives in Saltville, Va. He is married and has a 3 year old son and another due March 1st. 3 weeks ago he went back to the doctor for blood work to see if the Leukemia he had 4 years ago was still in remission. They called him back later that day and told him to get to the hospital immediately. He has been undergoing liquid chemotherapy now for 2 weeks. The Leukemia that has been diagnosed is different and more dangerous than the kind he had before. They are hoping the liquid chemo will help and then he will be going to Vanderbilt University for a bone marrow transplant as soon as they can find a donor. This is a scary thing and he has asked that all of the family reach out to as many people as possible and ak that he be prayed for and put on prayer lists. He can use all the help and prayers we can muster. He won't even be able to see his new son for quite some time and hasn't seen his oldest son for weeks.

Thanks for all your prayers for my fishing buddy.
Mike Woods
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: My nephew / cancer.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Consider it done Mike.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'll get him put on the prayer list at church.
I'll pray them kids get to grow with their daddy too. :(

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Ill b praying for him!
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

Thanks guys. He just fou.d out the chemo didn't work the first try. He is going to restart the treatments. Good news his son was born yesterday. 7 lbs 3 oz and healthy. Momma is ROI.g good too. He got to watch live via Skype! Keep the prayers rolling and we appreciate it.
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

paducahky1

Post by paducahky1 »

Will lift up his name in prayer
never met a horse that couldnt be rode or a man that couldnt be throwd

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Bo, our family will be praying. We believe the Lord can and will use the skills of good physicians to make you every whit whole. My wife was diagnosed stage 4 and told she might not live 3-6 months 3 years ago. We got the best medical help we could find and like you sent out prayer request to all we knew and did not know, including this Forum. She is cancer free today and still trusting the Lord. Hang in there and all of us will pray prayers of faith and trust God with you. Bobby & Anne Williams