Prayers please

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mhouse

Prayers please

Post by Mhouse »

I would like to ask for prayer for a situation at work! I know there are people on here with great needs but the Bible says to do everything with prayer and supplication. I would request prayer to help me let God be in control of every situation in my life and to trust him more! Thanks. Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

Rcoff

Re: Prayers please

Post by Rcoff »

God is the God of the mountain and the God of the valley, when things go wrong, He'll make them right. When Abraham went through the valley of the trial when God told him to sacrifice his son, while in the valley of trial he couldn't see that his answer was just over the top of the mountain; a ram caught by his horns, but Abraham had faith and that faith carried him through to the answer that God had already prepared. God has already prepared your answer, don't give up on the brink of a miracle.
Thanks, and God bless,
Bob
:loser: Coffmans Dougie Macrae at Stud (HOF Happyrun Calico Clem)
Coffmans Rabbit Ridge Hit Man (IFC Kickaz X South Woods Marley)

Mhouse

Re: Prayers please

Post by Mhouse »

God did provide a miracle in my situation. A document I was in charge of at work came up missing! I put out an all call to my employees and within twenty minutes one of them called me and had what I was looking for! Praise The Lord for answering prayer and following through with his word as he always does!!! Thanks for praying for me and my situation! Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES