A prayer for Mother...

This is a special place for those requesting thoughts or prayers. Better to have them all in one place than to have one or two get lost in the quicker moving forums.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

A prayer for Mother...

Post by S.R.Patch »

My mother goes in to have her heart shocked hopefully back into rhythm tomorrow. Doc say the top part is fluttering and the bottom is only at 25%. I've never seen her so tired and down in spirit but I know the good Lord is holding her hand.
She's raised two families, the ones at home and her kids at school. I've shared her all my life because she's the type mother everyone hopes for. Forty-three yrs she raised kids at school till she retired twelve yr ago. Last week at work a young man of 29 said, I had your mother as a teacher in 5th grade, the other day my children were playing and I saw they had some money and I asked where they got it and they said off your dresser. It was the money your mother had given me for perfect attendance when i was in school. When they first started making the two dollar bills, your mother would give each of us kids a two dollar bill if we didn't miss any school and I've always kept mine, that was 20 yrs ago.
Who says there are not angels among us...we may pass them on the street every day...they're only known when they lift someone and a glimpse of their wings are seen.
Please pray for my angel...my mother. :angel:

LR Patch

Re: A prayer for Mother...

Post by LR Patch »

prayer's sent . My Mom is a great one as-well .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Thanks for the prayer and support Randy.
We're off to the hospital now, talk to you tonight.
Your mother's reflection is shown through your kindness. Tell her thank you from me.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Just a note to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, God was listening!

We brought mother home today, they couldn't do the shock to get the heart back in rhythm because the low blood flow had them suspect of a blood clot. They took a lot of fluid off her and her breathing became much better. They did a stress test today and her heart was back up to 45%. Doc said if the improvements continue, maybe a week or so he'd feel good about getting her heart back in rhythm with the shock but also said with her improving, it could go back in rhythm on it's own!
Just wanted to thank you all for caring and your faith.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

We are praying for her and you. Bobby/Johnny (ROWCO)

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Thank you Bobby & Johnny,
So many things greater than any of us and out of our control, but God says it is now that I will carry you.
Peace and comfort to your family also...

warddog

Post by warddog »

I just saw this post and hope and pray your mother is recovering well. Hopefully she will snap back on her own and not have to go through all the heart testing and treatments. Sure puts a lot of stress on a person. My best to you, her and all yours.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Thanks for all the prayers. The pacemaker is working now that they have heart slowed down to where it can pace and be controlled by the implant. She's been caring for dad so really hasn't had time to complain. The inner strength of love is an amazing thing. Thanks again...for thoughts and prayers.