Ruger red label 20 guage

Discuss guns and ammo in this forum. This will be a good place to keep all that info together for reference. We will move relevent threads into this forum as we find them, and you will have your gun info in one place.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hillbillybeagler

Ruger red label 20 guage

Post by hillbillybeagler »

In the box never been shot 1978 ruger red label 20 guage w/ all the paper work. First year ruger made the 20 guage both barrels are fixed skeet. Absolutely a beautiful gun great collection piece, pick up here only. Serious inquires please. $1300. May consider trades for other firearms of equal value.
Last edited by hillbillybeagler on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pulpwood725

Re: Ruger red label 20 guage

Post by Pulpwood725 »

I had a Ruger Red Label 12 ga. I sold it because the vented rib would get pieces of metal chipped out of it because of briars. I think something was wrong with the metal on the rib. It was a beautiful gun and shot really nice, but it was no bush beater.

hillbillybeagler

Is this forum only for brush beater guns, or are other types of firearms allowed?

mtthwvn73

Post by mtthwvn73 »

I'd say this forum is for just about everything...it's just that alot of people really aren't going to take a nice Ruger red label through the briar patch :) . I know some people will...but I have a Browning Gold Golden Clays that has never saw a briar...that's for my Mossy.

Matt

hillbillybeagler

btt

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

If I was in a postion to buy your gun I would. I won't own them if they won't go to the woods with me. What are they for collecting dust or shooting?? LOL. I always tease my uncle, who is a gun collector, those old guns aren't anything more than pot metal and kindling if they set in the case!! I am sure your Ruger is super nice!! Hope to own one later on!! Good luck selling it.

kybuckhunter

Post by kybuckhunter »

I have the exact same gun it goes with me everywhere i hunt,I actually have two of them one fixed skeet one choke tubed they are the only shotguns i have owned that both barrels are spot on the point of aim.