New to 411 , need your help plz

Post pics, questions, and helpful tips for your fellow beaglers here. Be sure to mention in what part of the country and terrain you live.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Aubrey Holcombe

Re: New to 411 , need your help plz

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Correction on year Was 2 years ago, not 10 my errow!!

D.R.
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

andrew3d

Post by andrew3d »

Aubrey Holcombe wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 am
Don't seem like it has been this long,, 2 years ago I was trying to get this Big Blue Steam & Switch Grass started inside one of my Starting Pens.
I have worked with the Mule Shoe Texas Seed Company. Bramblets I think they go by this name, right off top of my head sounds about right?

Lots to lurn, way to much for me, but the main thing is you have to Spray an Kill everything and then you Can Not plant it until the ground Temp is 65 degrees. These seeds are so small and light weight has to be hand seeded. Not very deep at all and cult packed into the ground!

It took me a few years, but once it growing best cover I ever had, inside my Starting pen rabbits reproduce mighty fine and its well worth all the effort, this Seed Company in Mule Shoe, Texas works hard with me an If i had not got their advise, never been able to get it going so well..

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~>> :check:
Someone I know was asking me how to get in touch with these people just the other day.

This is the website to the place in Muleshoe, TX

https://www.bamertseed.com/

And other contact information.
Bamert Seed
1897 County Road 1018
Muleshoe, TX 79347
1-800-262-9892

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Those fellows from Texas was was very instrumental in helping me get the Switch Grass and blue Steam started inside my Starting pen. It is well worth the extra trouble to get started once going it us best cover that a fellow could ask for..

No hawks can get the rabbits once it going, also holds up well, mine it about 7 or 8 feet tall an thick !!

Glad I got them to help me get my starting pen growing, best thing I ever did, other than catching wild rabbits and stocking my pen..

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :hi:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia