Well it is growing closer to the time.....

Post pics, questions, and helpful tips for your fellow beaglers here. Be sure to mention in what part of the country and terrain you live.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Re: Well it is growing closer to the time.....

Post by BCBeagles »

Pen is up and running....we have a nice population of rabbits in it thus far. Saw two pop can little ones and an adult in it today while working.

Thanks to my good buddies Gary and Russ Penrose for taking time to come down and help out with a few finishing touches today. Fire Pit turned out awesome and paths are opened up nicely.

Thanks to my brother Mike as well. We will enjoy some good times in this pen, Lord Willing.

Take care and good running to all!!

Aubrey Holcombe

Post by Aubrey Holcombe »

Been a Long time, and never seem to get any photo's of further information on the Running pen?

Hope its working out well for you all.

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>> :check:
ARHA Hall Of Fame, own "The Daddy Rabbit Kennels", Royston, Georgia

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Sir,

I apologize...I lost my photo bucket account and havent posted a pic for a while. We are blessed with a good population of rabbits and the pen has provided us hours of enjoyment!

Hoping to thin it out a bit in a few areas as it does NOT lack for thickets...lol.

Gonna plant out some more roads in clover and open a few more paths for natural food sources...new growth.

thanks for asking...take care and good running to all!!