FC Sunset Scooter/World champion/ TopProducer/Conrats Kevin

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

wvduece wrote:danny do ya know if he ever throws any 15 in dogs i heard he only throws small dogs a friend of mine just bred a female thats off of scooter to a nice patch male jb
this female is probally like 12 1/2 in. red n white copper nose n can absolutly fly a real fast lil female her mother is wolf creek betty that chip e. has this patch male is a 13 in. dog too im suppose to get a fem when sdhe has her pups in my opinion they should be some awsome dogs the male is one of the better ones ive seen i have a female from him already n she is a pretty good dog herself n not even 2 yet always feels good n acts like she is on fire every time ya take her out just thought i would share this about the scooter breeding jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

the ting about scooter pups is they have brains,that is the strongest trait,they don't do stupid stuff,they may not be the biggest or the flasiest,but you can always rely on them to bring the meat to the table or give you their all in a trial every time out,and usualy they are right there,if they dont win,they come dang close,what i am tryin to say is that they are consistently all around good dogs.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

wildhare2

Post by wildhare2 »

Congrats to Kevin. I know Kevin Monroe doesn't run trash hounds. I run both AKC and ARHA and I like them both. I agree it doesn't take as much to become LPRCH as AKC FC but they are a whole lot better than UKC. Just my opinion not trying to offend any of you UKC diehard fans. Again congrats Kevin and I hope Jeff and I see you in September.
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

dogrunnerone

Post by dogrunnerone »

"he also won the pkc world hunt. "

Danny there has never been a PKC world hunt. That has to be a misprint in his add.
Craig A. Tull
3398 N. 130 W.
Frankfort, In
(765) 659-3959

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

dogrunnerone wrote:"he also won the pkc world hunt. "

Danny there has never been a PKC world hunt. That has to be a misprint in his add.
that is where i saw it too,i stand corrected then.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

btt ... CHECK OUT MY LITTER IN THE PUPPIES SECTION .

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

hey buddy have ya got a pic of scooter or anyone else like to see his pic i have heard he was a good looking hound jb
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

Does anyone have a pic of Scooter ???