Craig Tull....heres some news

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Rock Hollow ken

Re: Craig Tull....heres some news

Post by Big Rock Hollow ken »

If this dog is to big how did he get to the world hunt?

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

Big Rock Hollow ken wrote:If this dog is to big how did he get to the world hunt?

i am not shure whos dog it was,i heard it was frank millers,then i heard it was a dog that was sent with frank,either way,i would say it got qualified,then wasnt put in many hunts,just guessing.

you never see a dog measured at club hunts,i have only seen one measured at a state hunt,plus,i have noticed too that most of your big dogs belong to judges,not all but most,and people have to thnk twice about measuring them,myself,i dont care if the dog is 18 inches,i will run against it,the bigger they are the harder they fall,but that is just me.

getting a big dog qualified is easy,especialy when your the president of a club and a judge,getting it through the world is the hard part,i have a super nice male that i know is over,not much,if he stands there natural,not messed with,he is ok,but,prop him just a lil,he is over,gone,that is why i wont even run him in arha,plus,to be honest,he is too good of a line dog for lp,he doesnt loose the line enough to make chacks,snaps back and goes,ran him at the lil world when i first got him,50 minutes runnin,4 scorable breakdowns :shock:
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

Willow Creek Kennels

Post by Willow Creek Kennels »

Flash , Quit running them 1/2 walker dogs and you wont have to worry about getting measured out. More people should have the balls to measure them BIG dogs and people would stop packing them around!!!
If i see ya at the diabeties hunt i'll have ya measured out too!!! :baby: :loser: :loser:
Congrats Craig and Bad News!!!!!!!
SHANNON HOWARD
WILLOW CREEK KENNEL
LAWRENCEBURG KY

danny vansickle

so,who really owns the dog that was measured out?????????????
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

swing

Post by swing »

he is too good of a line dog for lp,he doesnt loose the line enough to make chacks,snaps back and goes,ran him at the lil world when i first got him,50 minutes runnin,4 scorable breakdowns .

And thats a bad thing ?

Something just aint right about that Danny, you sure you dont want to reword that.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

danny vansickle

swing wrote:he is too good of a line dog for lp,he doesnt loose the line enough to make chacks,snaps back and goes,ran him at the lil world when i first got him,50 minutes runnin,4 scorable breakdowns .

And thats a bad thing ?

Something just aint right about that Danny, you sure you dont want to reword that.
no.that is the way it is,he runs too clean,not sayin anything bad about lp format at all,just that this dogs running style does not do well in lp,he doesnt make many mistakes,he is a prime time dog,and if ya notice,you dont see many primetime dogs doin well in lp,true,and they dominate akc,there is a reason for that.

that line of dogs run so clean and mistake free,they dont loose the rabbit long enough to make checks,15 second checks that is,they are good pack dogs,hold the line well and keep the race goin.

just like a swiingin dog does not fit in akc,different dogs for different formats.
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

swing

Post by swing »

ok
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

J Hitchcock

Post by J Hitchcock »

Craig I'll give you the $100 and pay for your gas also i''ll buy you a saddle so you can put it on GoGo and ride him around after the victory! Rules are Rules I have had a couple of dogs push the bar that were really nice hounds that I have given away to gun hunters you know when you are packing a big dog so don't get pissed off when you get measured out it is a rule Thats what I like about UKC and AKC they measure every hound before the hunt to keep owners honest so it doesn't start stuff like this when a handler ask to measure another handlers hound Craig keep your head high you won it by the rules you won the world you're going to have supporters and like always your going to have jealousy!

PS Flash I got some more BAD NEWS for you next time you get on a computer and run your mouth think about how many people are on here I would say GoGo has seen his last field trial!

PSS I got some more BAD NEWS!!!!!! WORLDCH BAD NEWS Congrats Craig

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

how big is gogo ?????????????? any body?????????

SMALL TOWN

Post by SMALL TOWN »

GoGo measured out at 15 1/2 but looks like the dog could be 16.

danny vansickle

flash wrote:You guys are going to make Jarred cry if you don't cut him a little slack . I have been in many , many , many hunts I have judged Jarred and his dogs and he has judged my hounds I don,t feel that he ever judged me wrong . Maybe I'm the lucky one or...........there are a bunch of whiners . My home club is hosting the juvenile diabeties hunt this year I have been thinking about building a whiner wagon for that hunt . If your gonna whine you gotta pay $5.00 (for the charity ) and ride the wagon to go do your whining . It sounds like maybe I should put an extra axle under the wagon . :?: :?: :?: :?: Wonder how miles we can travel on one set of wagon wheels :?: :?: :?: :?: May need more wheels :P :P :P :P :P :P

maybe you can get a bridle to fit ol gogo and he can pull the whiner wagon around at the benifit hunt :shock:

sorry flash,i had to do it,the devil made me, :twisted: dont hold this one against me man,but ya really set yourself up for that one,hope there is no hard feelings over it.

anyway,i watched bad news go in the finals of the lil world,man that dog is tough,i dont care how big gogo is,or how tough,never seen gogo go,but i know one thing,i hope tull decides not to run bad news at the indiana state,the dog is the real deal,passmore ran streak against news and max in the finals of the lil world,passmore told me on the way back to the club that tull would win the world with news,well,he was right.
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

randy hicks

Post by randy hicks »

this dog was measured out of the final pack at the world hunt,thats gotta suck for the owner,now this hound is a marked hound in arha he shouldnt win again in arha,or be trialed in arha cause he isnt going to get any smaller.

maybe thisa owner should start a movement for offical measurment in arha like akc has?

Blu Tick Beagler

Post by Blu Tick Beagler »

I just received a call from Frank Miller. He asked me to post this for him. He is not able to get to a computer.

The dog Missy was handeling belonged to Matt Kirkbride(sp), a young boy from their club. This was not Franks dog. He said to let everyone know that Craig had every right to measure the dog, and he holds NO hard feelings. He indicated that he made a comment at the time, but meant nothing by it. It was just the fact that his wife teared up a little when the hound measured out. She had handeled Go-Go in every round. He said as far as Matt is concerned he is thrilled that he made it to the top 3 at the world hunt. He said to congradulate Craig on his win..

As far as Go-Go is concerned.. He is a nice hound and Matt is a very nice young man. He's new into beagleing ang very pround of his hound. Go-Go was there at the end of the Spring Nationals as well. I ran agaist him in the finals. I believe he finished 4th there as well.

Congrats to Craig and Bad News....Also, Congrats to a vary excited young man .. Eric Riddle for 2nd place
B.T.A.K Kennels
Paul and Bobbie Prevot

doubleb

Post by doubleb »

if a dog is meas. out and is entered again in a hunt the dog and owner should be banned dog for life and owner 1 yr and if you bring a big dog to a hunt and run it then you are cheating period so dont cry when you get caught

Danny King

Post by Danny King »

i have seen dogs in pp get measured out one day very little over and measure under the next im talking 1/8 over dog normally measures about 14 and 7/8 its a fluke that that dog got though all that and get measured out i would have done the same rules are rules. But bring him out runnin at my place and i say who cares put a 16in male down lets run em
Lets Run Em... Hammerdown...Yankee By Birth Rebel By Choice!