congradulations mike kliaber

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

congradulations mike kliaber

Post by danny vansickle »

i want to congradulate mike on recieving the lifetime achievement award,mike trained me as a judge when i got my liscence,he takes pride in the number of tests he gives and new judges he gets.he goes to these hunts,including the world and dont even bring a dog most of the time,he is there workin his arse off so we can have a hunt and so it can go smooth,all week long i watched mike run through the campgrounds with the clipboard fiding judges,and getting casts out in timely fasion,he is by far the hardest working man in arha.congradulations mike,now,take a break,and relax a week or two.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

tony upton

Re: congradulations mike kliaber

Post by tony upton »

CONGRATS MIKE, YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND AHRA FOR A LONG TIME AND HELPED THE ARHA IN MANY WAYS.IF YOU REMEMBER WAY BACK YOU WAS THE FIRST PERSON THAT I JUDGED WITH BACK AROUND 1991. THANKS FOR HELP GETTING ME STARTED JUDGING AND BEING THERE FOR ARHA. HEY GUYS ALOT OF YOU DONT REALIZE HOW MUCH EFFORT MIKE KLIABER ,RON EADES AND FRED HAUSMAN PUT INTO AHRA.THEY ARE BACK BONE OF ARHA. SO NEXT TIME ONE OF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING, TELL THEM THANKS FOR THEY EFFORT FIRST.THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ARHA!!!!!!!!!!

Brad C

Post by Brad C »

I agree with Tony. Mike is a class act. I have known him since 1992 and can honenstly say he is a great man and without a doubt the best judge that I have ever seen. I have complete trust in Mike and believe that He, Fred, Ron, Chip, Paul, and Jeff all deserve a lot of thanks for helping the ARHA grow to what it is today. Congrads Mike and thanks for everything you do. Brad Crouch

SilverZuk

Post by SilverZuk »

I agree.
He keeps things straight and calls them as he sees them.
Nothing personal, just simply applying the rules.
He makes the job look easy and we all realize how hard it is.

buddy_line_kennels

Post by buddy_line_kennels »

Congrats Mike! Thank you for all you do and all you have done for the sport!
Matt and Amanda Elliott

Mike W.

Post by Mike W. »

Congrats Mike!!! I am always glad to see some one win something that they have EARNED. You deserve it!!!!!!!!

Mike Whitis

Hill's Redman

Post by Hill's Redman »

Mike gave me my judges test at Ironton ohio last year and he was a class act guy.congrats you really deserve this award. :D
The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.

http://bryantsvillebeagles.webs.com/

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

Good job Mike, well deserved.