Illinois state

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jeremy rice

Illinois state

Post by jeremy rice »

Just wanted to congratulate my good little buddy Gerald Lyons and his nice little dog Fireball on winning the Illinois State. Those of you that don't don't know Gerald he is a young boy around 8 or 9 that at every hunt this boy is right there to help with judging or what ever needs to be done. Him and his dog is unseperateable and a great duo. I am very proud of there accomplishment today and very proud to call him my little buddy. I also look forward to watching him and his dog fireball running against Amy and Cash in the grands. Rusty And Amanda you have two fine young men and congrats on the win. That's what it's all about seeing that smile on that young mans face when they said he won. Keep up the good work Gerald. Also would like to congratulate my other buddies WFO and Coalfield Kennels on there win. Had a great time this weekend and thank you to Ouka beagle club for the hospitality and nice job on the hunt
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice

AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS

Re: Illinois state

Post by AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS »

Thanks for the kind words Jeremy Gerald was so happy and excited lol

mike staten

Post by mike staten »

Congrats!
Home of:
LP HOF GRRCH GRBCH Staten's The Joke's On You
LP GRRCH GRBCH Staten's Big Time Bodie
LP RCH GRBCH Staten's Blue Honey

CGS KENNEL SHAWN

Post by CGS KENNEL SHAWN »

Congrats to all the winners and those you placed in the hunt. I too love to see the little buddies handle place and or win in the sport as it is the future. Keep them doing things with parents and keep them out of places where I work. Best thing I know to keep people together and having fun. The time I have spent traveling with and hunting with my own kids has been priceless winning is just a bonus. Congrats Gerald
S&S KENNEL SHAWN
2013 Spring National Winner GRCH CGS To Hot Too Molly
LP RCH BAD HABIT
LP RCH Sadie Mae

Josh Wright (HDB)

Post by Josh Wright (HDB) »

Congrats Gerald and Fireball, we had a lot of fun on the final! I have no doubt Gerald is going to make a great houndman and judge! Also congrats to all who won and placed, we had a great time and look forward to going back!
2015 WC GR. CH. Hammer Down Cat Country Cricket
CH Hammer Down Big Mac Attack
CH Neighbors Rock on Nightmare
2015 LWC CH Hammer Down Scooter By Shadow
CH/BCH Counterfeit I'm a Cry Baby