Jessimine co. trial results?

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kwolf

Jessimine co. trial results?

Post by kwolf »

Any results from this trial?

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Jessimine co. trial results?

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Ron
I won't be of much help but here's what I remember.I arrived at the club house just as they were awarding 15" males.First place dog was out of Switch A Gear [I think],Mitch Anderson from Wisconsin had two dogs placing and both were out of Pine Hill Twizzler,Dwight MaHaffey had a dog place.I know that's not what you were looking for but as I said ,I was just walking in as they were handing out the ribbons.
I ran in the 15" females on Sunday but still can only remember; Jon Witt won with a dog he called Iggy [?],Dan Fusion [?] second,Jerry Eversole third,Paul Blackburn with a red dog fourth and that's about all I've got.
My dogs didn't draw any blood but had a good day watching the running and visiting with folks there.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

J Steelman

Post by J Steelman »

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I shouldn't have even tried to remember and post it.......memory just ain't that good any more.Sorry to those that i didn't give proper credit to or left out.............
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

kwolf

Post by kwolf »

Thanks Dana I know what you mean about memory , me too!