N.M.H.A. website

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BuschBound

N.M.H.A. website

Post by BuschBound »

We have had this site for about 8 months now and hope it can be benifical to trialer and hunters that may be intrested in the Northern Michigan Hare Assoiciation. This site has: Classifieds, Results, Judges Directory, Picture Page, Club Info, Event List and much more... If there are any other ideas that you may come up with to make this site better feel free to let us know.. Kim, my wife is the Webmaster and she spend every extra moment to update and make your visit to the site enjoyable.. feel free to visit and sign the guestbook so she know who all is visiting.... Thank You!
http://www.northernmihare.com

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Buschbound, the invite for your site guests is reciprocated. I've set up a forum "News From The North" for all the large Pack folks if they want to use it for large pack issues, even though they are welcome to use any forum here. :bigsmile:

BuschBound

N.M.H.A. website

Post by BuschBound »

Bev, I have seen that Kim has added this Q&A board to the site she has also, got a subscription link there I believe. I really like what you have done with the Q&A board and the American Beagler.. I feel you really know how to bring all communities of beaglers together and to enjoy the sport, no matter what styles, bloodlines, field trialer, or just hunter and ect... The beagling world..Thanks You!!!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Thanks Busch - that's been my goal from the start! When the beagling communites all come together, we all win. :cool: