jeffrey thomas,aka big time

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

jeffrey thomas,aka big time

Post by danny vansickle »

bad news from the little world,big time was on his way to the first cast of the day and suffered a bad heart attack,he is a good friend to a lot of us in the beaglin world,so let's say a prayer for him tonight.i talked to him before he left and he was in a good mood smilin from ear to ear like always.get well ol buddy.

rajun cajun

Post by rajun cajun »

hey everybody say a prayer....just talked to the boys in indiana....he has a 1% chance of living......at 9 in the morning they are going to unhook all the machines.....we need a miracle and everybody's prayers....

thanks, robbie

SilverZuk

Post by SilverZuk »

I hate to hear that.
I had the pleasure of Big Time judging a cast I was in at the WV state hunt.
We had a good pack that worked together, good running, and good judging.
I didn't win, but it was a pleasure to watch.

Big Time was talking to the dogs and the handlers the whole time.
The dogs were working a check in front of us and he was saying,
"Come on yella, just a little further and you got it"

Chain rock

Post by Chain rock »

Hate to hear that news also. Met Big Time at the Kentucky State Hunt this past April in which he won. Enjoyed talking with him and his wife out on the winners cast. Hope everything turns out alright for him and his family.
Will

rajun cajun

Post by rajun cajun »

hey guys i just thought i would let everybody know that bigtime passed away this morning......please keep his family in your thoughts.

thanks, robbie

kybeagler

Post by kybeagler »

We never know when we have go. Everyone needs to think about that.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

God Bless Ya Big Time, I never met ya, But I hope to see you on the other side.Your friends and family are in our prayers.
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

danny vansickle

BIG TIME

Post by danny vansickle »

I ONLY KNEW BIG TIME FOR A FEW MONTHS,I MET HIM AT THE SPRING NATIONALS IN GREENSBURG KY THI S YEAR,HE WON THE CAST THAT DAY AND WE GOT TO GO OUT TOGETHER AT THE WV STATE AND MY DOG WON THAT CAST AND HE ROAD WITH ME IN MY TRUCK AND SAID"YA GOT ME THAT TIME OL BUDDY,BEST TWO OUTTA THREE,WA'YA SAY?WE MET EACH OTHER ONE DAY IN FRANKFURT KY AT A CHINEESE RESTERAUNT AND HE TRADED ME A BLUE TICK HOUND FOR AN OL GYP AND A COUPLE DOZER PUPS AND THAT WAS THE LAST THING WE TALKED ABOUT AT THE LIL WORLD SAT MORNING,HE WAS TELLIN ME HOW THE PUPS WERE GROWIN LIKE WEEDS,WE SHOOK HANDS AND WISHED EACH OTHER LUCK AND HEADED TO THE STAKES,WHEN I GOT BACK IN I WAS TOLD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED."HE WAS ALWAYS HAPPY AND HE LEFT THIS WORLD WITH HIS WIFE BY HIS SIDE,HIS HOUND IN THE BOX,HEADING TO WHAT I REFER TO AS GODS COUNTRY OF BEAGLING.SO I KNOW HE WAS DOIN WHAT HE LOVED.THE BEAGLING WORLD LOST A GOOD ONE TODAY,WE WILL MISS YA OL BUDDY. :angel: