WHAT A DIFERENCE A DAY CAN MAKE

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

WHAT A DIFERENCE A DAY CAN MAKE

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

HEY FELLOW BEAGLERS ---TRIALERS ,HUNTERS ANY ONE WHO OWNES A BEAGLE,,I WAS DOWN AT THE KENNEL A FEW DAYS BACK,A MAN I USED TO HUNT WITH CAME BY. WE WERE VISITING TALKING DOGS LISTENING TO SOME PUPS RUN.ANOTHER MAN I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME CAME BY..HE ASK THE" OLE" MAN WHO IS JUST A LITTLE OLDER THAN ME .IF HIS DOG HAD MADE RABBIT CHAMPION.THE OLE MAN SAID YES HE DID.THE MAN SAID I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO BREED TO HIM,AND I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO MAKE CHAMPION..THE OLE MAN LAUGHED AND SAID DO YOU THINK HE IS A BETTER DOG ON SATURDAY THAN HE WAS ON FRIDAY.THE MAN SAID WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I CAN SAY I BRED TO A CHAMPION DOG .THE OLE MAN SAID I'M SORRY BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IF HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH,, FRIDAY,, HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH NOW..I LISTENED TO THAT AND THOUGHT THAT IS VERY" TRUE"..DON'T MISUNDERSTAND I LOVE THE TRIALS HUNTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEAGLES,BUT I WAS WONDERING HOW MANY GOOD DOGS GET PASSED UP,,THAT MAY HAVE PRUDUCED WELL.THAT ARE NOT TRIALED NO ONE SEE'S THEM,,, EVERY PUP IN THE LITTER WILL NOT MAKE CHAMPION ..BUT EVERY CHAMPION WILL NOT PRODUCE.JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT.........

KEP'EM RUNNING
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

awsome reading, very true statement, or how about a champion that aint worth 2 beans. for awhile i was paper hunting, bought a young dog from a femal i knew very well that was breed to pacesetter, she was great in a pac but worth less solo. i just didnt understand why, well this was before the internet and i started making phone calls to guys that knew alot more than me, and found out that pace never realy set a pace he waited for some one else to get it going then would run hard. and alot of his pups shared this trate. so from that time on i quit paper hunting and did the research. because to me these pups were culls but the next guy would have loved them.

i gave her away and burned there papers, they guy who got the femal begged for 2 years for me to give them to him, and i flat told him the deal when he took her. this was the only thing i thought i could do. atleast i know there are no reg. pups from this famale.

Pine Mt Beagles

CRAZY

BILL----------- I WAS IN NO WAY ,,,,,,SAYING ANYTHING". NEGETIVE "ABOUT TRIALS OR REGISTERED DOGS,,PEOPLE WHO TRIAL A LOT DO US ALL A" FAVOR" ,WE GET TO SEE DIFFERENT BLOODLINE'S COMPETE AND GET TO COMPARE.THESE GUY'S SPEND A LOT OF TIME ,,MONEY AND IF YOU JUDGE A LOT YOU GIVE BLOOD.WITH LITTLE OR NO THANKS.,,,,,,,,,, BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,P.S,,,,,,, DON'T FORGET ALL THE MONEY IT COST'S TO RAISE PUPS,,,,,,,,

KEEP'EM RUNNING
PINE MT BEAGLES

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

in noway was i trying to disrespect any one, like i said there are alot of dogs that are just not what they are hyped out to be. so when i or any other hounds spend money on a hound that just wont cut in the real world, it makes me think, i trialed some in the mid 90's. and decided after that trialing wasnt for me.

blitzen4

seeing is believing

Post by blitzen4 »

good post

tnbeagleman

Post by tnbeagleman »

If we get to gun very much , Preston says he has one he may turn loose on you next year!! Wait till you see him, he is big , not to tall but long and huge feet . Made to run!!! Thanks Hearld p.s. will be at 119 The 2nd to put him on puppy bench so bring a couple pups!!

Pine Mt Beagles

CRAZY

HEARLD
I'M GLAD OLE"" BOO-YAH""IS WORKING OUT FOR-- PRESTON--,A COUPLE MORE FROM THAT LITTER ARE DOING GOOD.I'LL TRY AND BRING A COUPLE PUPS -- EDDIE-- MIGHT ALSO BRING ONE .SEE YOU AT THE HUNT,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PINE MT BEAGLES