Craig Tull....heres some news

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

flash

Craig Tull....heres some news

Post by flash »

Craig if you are planning on attending the juvenile diabeties hunt in September why don't you come a day early . Bring the bad news dog and run with the young man that owns the dog that you didn't think that you could beat at the world hunt . We'll go out and run for an hour for $100.00 if you want bring your own judge I think GoGo would beat your dog even with a blind judge .
LPGRCH GRID IRON SUNDOWN BACK STREET TANK
FLASH'S BUCKEYE BULLET
FLASH'S IMUS IN THE MORNING
2nd place is the first loser

AV Spencer

Re: Craig Tull....heres some news

Post by AV Spencer »

Dry Up and get a tissue.
Please explain to the young man that running an obvious oversized hound can be measured out. It is too bad that others in previous rounds did not get rid of this hound.

Please do your best to promote the BEAGLE HOUND standards (Under 15"). The NKC and other formats should strive to make sure all beagles fit the standard.

The hound in question measured out. The people I spoke with were happy that Craig was curageous enough to do the right thing. Please let this go and understand it will happen again.

By the way, What is your real name Flash?

Adam Spencer
Run for Fun

wildhare2

Post by wildhare2 »

Why try to take this mans win away? Craig is an outstanding guy. If you are running an oversized hound, then you know someone can and will ask to get a measure. There are rules and standards set and enforced for reasons. You can tell more about a man on how he looses, rather than how he wins.
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

Run and Gun

Post by Run and Gun »

Why is it that every time someone wins the world hunt people come on here and start bashing them. It is just sad and pathetic that people are such sore losers. They are ruining field trialing. If you bring a oversized dog to the hunt then you must be ready to get measured. Craig did the right thing and it's too bad that more people dont do it more often. Rules are rules and are placed there for a reason. Yeah maybe an inch or two dont make a difference but still the standard was put there for a reason... Grow up people... Run your dogs , have fun , And if you get beat then shake the other guys hand and move on or better yet if you dont like it, then dont come back... Congrats to all the winners this year ... my hat goes off to you guys..

WestmorelandsKennel

Post by WestmorelandsKennel »

flash you are trying to come on here acting big and bad
you are making your self look like a idiot because everybody is on the same side
Why cant you step up and congratulate the winner eric riddel was in the finals and was happy of even being their
if you dont have nothing good to say dont say it
end of discussion flash
Westmorelands Cookie
Westmorelands Fighting Chance

poormans2

Post by poormans2 »

well i don,t have much to say except rules are rules and you have to follow them. isn't that what we try and teach our children. and we also try and teach them good sportsmanship well it sure doesn't sound like it. let's do the right thing and set good examples for our kid's.

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

how big is the hound in ????

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

flash wrote:Craig if you are planning on attending the juvenile diabeties hunt in September why don't you come a day early . Bring the bad news dog and run with the young man that owns the dog that you didn't think that you could beat at the world hunt . We'll go out and run for an hour for $100.00 if you want bring your own judge I think GoGo would beat your dog even with a blind judge .
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
thats funny

A-SHOCK

Post by A-SHOCK »

Flash you better watch what your doing or you will loose your bank account also.:baby:
RUN YOUR DOG'S -- NOT YOUR MOUTH

Buckeye Bob

Post by Buckeye Bob »

You all should be aware that when "flash" shows up he should just be handed the win.That is actually not an exageration,check out his other posts on recent trials and the slander that will take place if he doesn't win.Its the oldest losing formula in the book."Me not spear mammoth because Thag not fair and get there first."

snide

Post by snide »

This is a shame....If the dog was over 15 he was over 15!

It's unfortunate but it's the rules.....No since in crying over spilt milk......I have seen the Bad News dog run and he IS for real....The individual with that dog woulda had thier hands full either way no doubt, but that still does not negate the fact that the dog should not have been there in the first place.

I can't speak for Craig but I know enough to know that I agree with some of the other post, Craig is a great fella and first and foremost he is Honest...and to me that's what you are ridiculing him for "his honesty" in calling a spade a spade.

This is just my opinion.

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

Congrats to Craig Tull.

Super nice guy, I had the priviledge of judging with him several years ago at the Indiana State hunt and I had judged 2 straight rounds and he carried me about the entire cast. Good guy and a good honest judge. That is a person you like to see win the big ones.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Sounds like last year. :eyes: .Tull was due. Go-Go was big, The End.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

James Blevins

Post by James Blevins »

Sounds as if Old Flash may need to hold onto a few of those $5.00 bills for the whining wagon he spoke of in the World Hunt Updates Post when he was bragging on Mr. McCallister, You know what they say "Birds of a Feather". Congrats to Craig and News.
Just judge the Hounds, Don't worry who the owner is.

BeaglerJay

Post by BeaglerJay »

I think I would have to put my money on Bad News! Congrats Craig!

Jason Inabnitt
INABNITT'S KENNELS
Jason Inabnitt
NITECH 'PR' Get Hooked Queen
LPRCH HBCH PCH Inabnitt's Briar Bashn Buster
PCH GRRCH Powell's Trailaway Toots
SQCH Inabnitt's Peggy Sue