REGGIE PUPS MAKIN NOISE DERBY STYLE

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

REGGIE PUPS MAKIN NOISE DERBY STYLE

Post by danny vansickle »

WANTED TO CONGRADULATE KEVIN ON WINNIN THE 13 IN DERBIES AT MIAMI WITH PEBBLES,OF THE TWO CLASSES,13 IN AND 15 IN,OUT OF THE TEN DOGS LACING TOP 5,5 OF THEM WHERE OUT OF REGGIE,WAY TO GO GUYS,CONGRATS TO ALL THAT WON AND PLACED.

CONGRATS TO BRANDON HILL ON WINNING THE 15 IN CLASS WITH A DOG OUT OF BLAZE.......

WITH BLAZE AND REGGIE THROWIN THE CALIBRE OF DOG THEY HAVE BEEN,I WOULD SAY WE ARE SEEING TWO OF THE TOP PRODUCERS IN HISTORY IN THE MAKING.I HAVE SEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS OUT OF BOTH...............

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

wildhare2

Re: REGGIE PUPS MAKIN NOISE DERBY STYLE

Post by wildhare2 »

Those derbies sure could roll a rabbit. I helped judge the litte ones and they were some of the nicest young hounds I've seen in a while. Congrats to all who placed.
Justin Rutledge

Home of FC, LPRCH LPBCH, HBCH, GRCH Creek Woods Blue

Scott Green

Post by Scott Green »

Ol Reggie is sure throwing some nice competition hounds, and they all should be great gun dogs too.

I have a 8 month old female that is showing great things after just coming out of the starting pen a couple weeks ago. It seems like when the Reggie pups have the time put in them, they take off fast and dont look back.

Nice job Kevin on the win.

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

i have a small male off of reggie, ugly as all get out but man he can flat run a rabbit... i really like what i see at 11 months old