AKC measuring at Jessamine Co.

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ron Conroe

Re: AKC measuring at Jessamine Co.

Post by Ron Conroe »

mapel, you sound a little sore, if you can't see that the dog is big you might want to try to get some glasses, i wish danny luck on finishing bandit in the 15" class because atleast he's in the right class now.

AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS

Post by AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS »

HEY JIMBO DON'T HOLD BACK TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT INDIANA STATE :D

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Ron Conroe wrote:mapel, you sound a little sore, if you can't see that the dog is big you might want to try to get some glasses, i wish danny luck on finishing bandit in the 15" class because atleast he's in the right class now.

First off ron did you get dannys dog out of his container while danny was not there and without his consent? Because had you of done me that way then we would have problems,Do you own a radar ? And exactly how tall are you?

Rusty and My love amanda. Be good to see ya both please dont measure me out just beat me.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

iwas not at the trial and i really don't care who took him out of the kennel, the dog is big and he is where he belongs, some guys just can't admit that. are you half owner is that why your so sore.

ncbeagler

Post by ncbeagler »

"dont measure me out just beat me." Maple your approval of that statement says it all.When the rock hits the loose cow it moos.This is what we are all fed up a lack of respect for AKC rules and its honest participants that abide them,Steve

Ron Conroe wrote:iwas not at the trial and i really don't care who took him out of the kennel, the dog is big and he is where he belongs, some guys just can't admit that. are you half owner is that why your so sore.

Actually no i do not own him ron, if i owned him he would have been gone a long time ago.I dont run ponies i run horses. I am sore cuz there is 14 pages of nothing good.Congratulate not hate.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

don't know danny, like i said i wish him good luck, i hope he finishes the dog, no better feeling when you do, but its even better when you do it in the right class. PS drifter and cheif if you don't like what you read, THEN DON'T READ IT, STICK TO YOUR SOAPS

ROCKYTOP

Post by ROCKYTOP »

HATS OFF TO THE AKC REPS, ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!! I was into trials for several years and this was a problem then and seems to be more prevalent today, there is only one reason a man has his dog official measured and that is BECAUSE THE DOG IS OVERSIZE!!! i have heard the old addage that it is easier to enter the dog with a measurement card and you trialers know this is BS. THE ONLY REASON DOGS ARE OFFICIALLY MEASURED IS THEY ARE, POINT BLANK, OVERSIZE!!!! this gives the handler a distinct advantage, example, running a work horse against a thoroghbred race horse!!!! the dog in question was obviously oversize and belonged in the 15 in. class as stated by danny in his posts, danny your profile location says it all" you and your dog was caught between a rock and a hard place " i hope the reps keep this up and head north , as there is alot of dogs in the 13 in class that should be in the 15 in. class and a great many dogs in the 15. in class that are 16 in and should not be participating at all, especially in LARGE PACK.akc needs to clean this sport up and i hope this is just the start, because there is other areas that need to be looked into. who knows i might get back in after years of not trialing if i thought it would be a fair sport and everyone had the same chance at winning, based on the dogs performance.

danny vansickle

Post by danny vansickle »

mybeagles wrote:by danny vansickle on Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:22 pm

"no,i know when too big is too big,i have a dog out of my iron eagle male bandit,he is the one i refered t in the earlier post,hell of a hound but right there at the line,it is dogs like that that i think need to be oficial measured,cause if someone wanted to prop him right,he is over,wouldn't take much.but standin natural,he is right at 15,full 15" baron won't measure out,i am sure of that.

danny vansickle on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:31 pm

i is who i is,jimbo!!!!
i have never,ever measured a dog and can honestly say,i never will.

....REASON IS IF A 1/2 INCH BEATS MY DOG,WELL THEN I GUESS I CAME UP A 1/2 IN SHORT,I SAY BRING EM ON,IT IS THE LIL ONES THAT SCARE ME,THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT WOOP YA,CAUSE IN LP ,MOST PEOPLE TRY TO RUN BIG HOUNDS,SO WHEN A GUY WALKS UP WITH A 13 IN DOG,I KNOW IT MUST BE TOUGH OR WHY ELSE WOULD HE BE RUNNING IT?

Interesting quotes from the past......Danny I think its going to be better for you in the long run to finish your hound in the 15" class. You wont have to run a stud add, because everyone already knows who "Bandit" is. I think I will name my next male pup after him......Ill be his first fan. :biggrin:

Mybeagles

well,i tried to stay off this topic,but i am not goin to sit back and let my words be twisted,to clarify,the dog i was refering to being 15 is the big red lake ogamaw casey male i had named barron

next thing to say is this,there where total of 6 dogs meashured out,i dont know how big the two where in the winners pack,but 2 of the officials where bigger then bandit,so,keep that in mind when you want to point fingers

as for the comments about me stickin my foot in my nouth,refferin to me as a whistle blower,well,i could go back and where this computer out tryin to quote all theposts that talked about huge dogs in trials today,even akc,so,if i wanted to point fingers,i would lok at the guy that had a lot to do with triggring all this,who prolly knows he has a big target on his back cause he has been readin all this and hasnt said a word,of course,there will be some sayin he needs to be thanked,well,there where other ways to do it,call akc,dont come on here draggin one dog trough the mud,think before ya stink.......

anyway,the last thing i have to say is this,i know what i have in bandit,i always have,his size didnt win hunts for him his brains did,and speaking of brains,i know that if four guys really did pull my dog out and mess with him like conroe claims,if i find out who they where,they are goin to wish they used thier brains and thought before takin another mans dog out of a pin and messed with him,that is bs,and this is a warning,no one better ever touch my dogs again,i aint goin to go into details on what will happen if they do,cause i am shure the first chance to kick me off here it will happen,but even bev and stony shoud agree,ya dont mess with another persons hound without permission,period.........
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

why hasnt the mwgdassociation stepped up and spoke about. what is going on. :check:

i know the phones are ringing off the hook. who ever officialed the dog should stand up and fight for him and not let him take all this heat by himself. 4 guys set him up for failure :argue:
Last edited by main event`s beagles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

Just out of curosity, Ron Conroe didnt you finish JRs top gun tyke? I heard several say he was over opps! Hey NC beagler didnt you run a dog Kojak that was nearly 14"? Hmmmmmmm, truth is a bitch , so much for the do-gooders i reckon ;)

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

tyke measured out of two trials both times he measured 13 1/4, big diffrence from 14- 14 1/2, and by the way he measured in about 14 trials 13" and under. oh by the way i'm 6foot 4 if you would like to try and measure me your more than welcome to.

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

th measuring police are out. :biggrin:

quit being osama bin laden and come clean :mad2:

the groupies are runnin scared.

will the akc go back and look at other hounds these judges officially measured?

i know i wont get an answer but if you have nothing to hide. let us know so we can determine if we want to run under you :idea:
Last edited by main event`s beagles on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

Well i am 6'2" and likewise brother, just seems as though big is big right or wrong. Luckily for you the beagle police were not running radar when he finished. Right or Wrong? By the way, sometimes we do live in glass houses. I have spoken about all this drama i choose to so good luck as far as i am concerned they are all 15" But then again i am from kentucky "We let em Rip" No pun intended. Sorry lynnard.

Bobby Angel

Post by Bobby Angel »

Hey Danny

I had one of the winner's pack dogs measure out at 13 1/2". Buckshot's it's About Time Bo.I've been told that's the first time he has measured out, But that's alright we made it home from Berea in time for dinner.
Last edited by Bobby Angel on Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.