World

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Joeyman

World

Post by Joeyman »

is there a flyer of this event or a link to a webpage for it. i'd like to read up on it. trying to find out the dates and location

thanks
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

Murphy's Kennel

Re: World

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Well it is April the 8th thru the 11th and if you have never been it is the biggest beagling event that i know about. there will be about 750 beagles entered or something like that. It is in Indiana and I am sure others on here can give you more info on it. If you have never been I suggest that you go and see for yourself. There is usually very good running and hope to see you there. :D
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

What qualify's you for the world? What place in field and what on bench?

thanks,
Steve
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

billi

Post by billi »

I think the young man is just asking for information like maybe coming to watch and learn. Chill man...Joey i have gone the last several years in that its within a couple hrs from my house. Many of the people on the board will be there you might put faces with some names. I usually try to go out with some i think i would like to see but unless you run with the dogs its just to thick to observe. Several sellers of supplies thats nice with plenty of shade to tip a cold one..great bunch of people with all having the same thing in commom. Easy to get to just get off I64 at Lynville Ind exit go toward Boonville. On the right prior to entering Boonville. I would like to see them CALCUTTA that is bet on the dogs but i guess not enought time. Sure would give people with or without dogs a chance to make some gas money. Maybe some to the winner. Maybe just the champs or the grands..

RABBITHUNTER22

Post by RABBITHUNTER22 »

I think 5th in the field in the past year. Champions and grands don't have to qualify. This is how it was last time I went about 7 years ago. Don't know about the bench
LPRCH LPBCH Brown's Ice Cold Butcher
LPRCH Timber Ridge Boomer

Brown's Beagles

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

RABBITHUNTER22 wrote:I think 5th in the field in the past year. Champions and grands don't have to qualify. This is how it was last time I went about 7 years ago. Don't know about the bench

thanks, hope to see you all there :D
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

MasonsBeagles

Post by MasonsBeagles »

Joey I suggest going. It is an unbelievable experience. There are hundreds of dogs, NOT ONE LIE IS EVER TOLD!!!! Everyone that loses a cast just got the shaft....LOL Joking ... It is always fun. I dont trial much at all but usually go to see everyone and watch some dogs..
Please visit
http://www.LiveStockSeller.com NEW LIVESTOCK SITE. Totally Free Listings
http://www.NeededPrayers.com we have just relaunched.

jimd

Post by jimd »

joeyman u should try and go great people that love the same thing u do.dont think there is a bigger event for beagles

Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

full page add in the rabbit hunter.
have to get a 5th or better in same trialing season. like after the last world hunt.
( i may of not explained it right).

2100 new harmony rd.
boonville IN. 47601 ( complements of Crabby)

is the address for the house next to the running grounds ( for you GPS people)
looks very easy to find from the map in the add in the magizen.
the wife and i are going and will be camping.
i am looking forward to meeting the people on here that i have talked with.

i did get to see some ol'friends and meet some new ones
i got to meet crabby and houndog ,ron orick, and a couple others this weekend .
at the Missouri State LP hunt.
there was a young man that was talking with me and stacked my judge pup on my talegate. he hangs with mike and jim but i did not get his name. he could stack a dog tho.

Take care yall
Steve
STEVE SERINI
owlcreek@ymail.com
573-701-4646

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

joey i always tell them first make sure you have all your paper work and your dogs you can get everything else at the hunt leads, clothes, boots, and dog food. you don't have to worry about food they'll always have something on the stove to eat. your going to drive along ways, your going to see alot of people, your going to see alot of dogs. bench show night your going to see some of the finest looking beagles around and the one you like more than likely won't win but its fun to watch. before you leave you need to go to taylors and have a ribeye and cold beer its not a secret when you get there more than likely there will be forty trucks with dog boxes already there. its a drive to get there but well worth the time. when your dogs hit the field and the first rabbit your going to think there on deer they have some big running rabbits oh by the way you'll see plenty of deer hugh deer. last but most important take really good rain gear you will get wet. sure is alot of fun, everyone that beagles should experience it at least once. good people, good running, good food and a very good time
Buddy Wall
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

Owl Creek,
That guy with us that talked like he has a mouth full of dog manure is Rooster.
-
-
Joey,
Taylors is worth the trip alone!!!!! That and meeting all the people you have chatted with on here. The running is awesome, and the refreshments will be cold.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

Man I am so ready to go, even if my dogs aren't. I can't wait to see all my friends, and also the ones north of the border. I think Team USA (Blair & Crabtree) will take home the title at Taylor's again this year, are ya up for it Crabby? The Canadians are ready, I hear Nelson has been practicing. Joey you will have a blast for sure if you come, lots of good people and great dogs. Heck you may even get put in the Crab-lock if you come :lol:

I plan on settin up a booth for people to get their picture and autograph with Boggey again this year. Also as a side show, we will have a midget tossing competition again with Smurphy, also added to the bill with be Brian Johnson from Indiana, he will be the midget jumping through the hoops of fire, pending if Matt & Adam Spencer will sign a release to let him do so...... :lol:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

swamp mama

Post by swamp mama »

J.C. Blair wrote:Man I am so ready to go, even if my dogs aren't. I can't wait to see all my friends, and also the ones north of the border. I think Team USA (Blair & Crabtree) will take home the title at Taylor's again this year, are ya up for it Crabby? The Canadians are ready, I hear Nelson has been practicing. Joey you will have a blast for sure if you come, lots of good people and great dogs. Heck you may even get put in the Crab-lock if you come :lol:

I plan on settin up a booth for people to get their picture and autograph with Boggey again this year. Also as a side show, we will have a midget tossing competition again with Smurphy, also added to the bill with be Brian Johnson from Indiana, he will be the midget jumping through the hoops of fire, pending if Matt & Adam Spencer will sign a release to let him do so...... :lol:

Are you sure your ready????? :eyes: :angel: :yikes: :twisted:
"If you take a kid huntin', you'll never have to hunt your kid" William "Perry" Kennedy
Rest in peace my old friend- July 2009

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

I'm ready...... :nod:

I have been cookin up somethin for you girls.... :chef:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

id like to sign up to toss a midget....but only if i get a picture...like the ones you get when ur riding a rollercoaster...U know ur picture is getting taken but ur just not sure when
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels