Results of TN state?

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Briarhoppers

Re: Results of TN state?

Post by Briarhoppers »

awood -

See my comment under the "home cooking" thread. I was not at the trial...and am not a serious trialer, but do know a number of the folks and judges at this trial. The only ones that I know of that are on this beagle board from around here are Preacher, BriarBuster, Shady Grove, Bryan Murphy and myself. None of these guys were at the trial and none of these guys have really been hitting the trials for the past year or so. So, there is no one not posting results in an effort to hide anything. There is no one on this board that even knows the results. Most the guys at these middle TN clubs are not on the computer.

Yall want to know so bad....someone call the Hills, Shakerag kennels or call Stonie Morris or who ever is listed as the contact for the hunt. Yall have that info.
-Peter
PUCKETT CREEK RABBIT HOUNDS
http://our-southern-roots.com/

PREACHERS,KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

i'll answer my own answers thank ya tize..

your opinion is ur opinion,////i talked to people in the cast as well.

no cheating waas done at all the judge was a honest guy i know him and he has judged me many times i have won and lost under him.. have not always agreed withhim but know he did it the way he felt it was and i can live with that!

this will be my last post on this topic as i feel we are beating a sead horse.!we are not going to change your mind and i know your not changeing mine!

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Actually I'm from KY and I said before wasn't there.
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

backyard beagler

Post by backyard beagler »

Murphy's Kennel wrote:Actually I'm from KY and I said before wasn't there.

You sure....I feel like your probably a trouble maker from what I have seen out of you at trials.....
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn's Beagles
LpGrRch LpGrBch Blackburn's Rabbit Charming Preacher(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Black Jack(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Rockstar

backyard beagler

Post by backyard beagler »

PREACHERS,KENNEL wrote:i'll answer my own answers thank ya tize..

your opinion is ur opinion,////i talked to people in the cast as well.

no cheating waas done at all the judge was a honest guy i know him and he has judged me many times i have won and lost under him.. have not always agreed withhim but know he did it the way he felt it was and i can live with that!

this will be my last post on this topic as i feel we are beating a sead horse.!we are not going to change your mind and i know your not changeing mine!

Listen I don't know if there was cheating or not and really dont care but I know people that left early and would like to know if their dog placed or not and to wait until the magazine will be 4 months.
Paul Blackburn
Blackburn's Beagles
LpGrRch LpGrBch Blackburn's Rabbit Charming Preacher(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Black Jack(rip)
LpRch Blackburn's Rockstar

Briarhoppers

Post by Briarhoppers »

Again folks....no one is on this board that I know has the results. I understand yall have a complaint about the judging. But, the fact that the hunt results are not already posted online doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean someone is trying to hide anything. I havent seen anyone on this board that is a serious part of that club. Yall are yelling at no one bc none of those folks are on here. I listed the folks in another post that I recognize on this board that are from this area of TN and none of them were at the trial...or even go to many trials.

So again, no one on here is hiding the results....just none of those boys are on the computer. Look us the hunt contacts from the ARHA and call them if you want. Then you can get the results and post them.

Has anyone ever posted TN hunts results on here? I don't recall seeing them. For those of you who were at the hunt why don't you post the part of the results you remember. Surely some of yall were in the finals for each class and can list the dogs that placed.

The only place I know is that Bill Miller of TN got 2nd in the Opens....and that's b/c I talked w/ him over the phone.

-Pete
PUCKETT CREEK RABBIT HOUNDS
http://our-southern-roots.com/

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

You sure....I feel like your probably a trouble maker from what I have seen out of you at trials.....
Yea especially because I hang out with you at the hunts. I think it's guilty by association. That's me hanging out with you.LOL :D
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

Bryantsville Beagler

Post by Bryantsville Beagler »

Easy there smurf> Its a new year. Hope you and Preacher had a Happy Holidays> See you guys at the trials>I think Sugar Shane Anderson is out to get you guys> LOL
Have a good one.
J&D's Kennel
Jeff & Dylan Hill

T LEE

Post by T LEE »

All that I could find out was the top 10 Open Class dogs .

1] Gatlinburg Fast Fred
2] Tennessee Titan
3] Nashville Little Joe
4] Tennessee Williams
5] Memphis Creek Joe
6] Tenn. Power Ball
7] Gatlinburg Go Joe
8] Nashville Carmel
9] Chattanooge Buff
10] Trail Burning Knoxville

I'll keep an ear out for more Results. :P :shock: :lol:
Last edited by T LEE on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tizeKennels

Post by tizeKennels »

Lmao.. Now that there was funny I don't care who you are.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

PREACHERS,KENNEL

well i think it was a cheap shot from a litle man. you would think adults would act like it . i guess some never grow up!

T LEE

Post by T LEE »

Wow!! , I must have Struck a Nerve with ya " PREACHER". For someone that claims "cheap shots aint my thing dude". YOU have called people that have posted on just this topic everything from Crybabies , having Mind Derangment and Now... little man. Remember to Practice what you Preach. Unlike a good dog ....your own words can come back to bite you.

P.S .
I hear that Nashville Little Joe is a heck of a dog.

PREACHERS,KENNEL

i do practice what i preach sir! now go grow up!stop acting immature with these childish games..

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

I hear that he has a bad overbite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO