Results of TN state?

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

T LEE

Re: Results of TN state?

Post by T LEE »

PREACHER , Now we can add "Immature" to the list of names that you have called.

Maybe you are upset that the "Mock Results" are a Fairly accurate account of the trial Results.

Maybe you are upset that nearly nobody but You is defending this club .Other's are backing the word of a man that has won the world hunt, State hunts,countless club hunts and has helped start several clubs up in his own state as well as other states.

I don't buy that not ONE person from this club has a computer . A member of this club could put an end to this by posting the results.

PREACHERS,KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

stoney morris is the secretary , he said he has NEVER ,EVER ,POSTED THE RESULTS OF A HUNT ON HERE ,HE AINT STARTING NOW ......

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

Come tell us one more time. I don't thank they read it the first ten times you have posted that.
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

PREACHERS,KENNEL

ok if u insist .. they aint never posted a hunt result on here and they aint starting now .

did i do ok??

Dale Pea

Post by Dale Pea »

Maybe he could read them to you over the phone and yu could put it on here?

tiny timber

Post by tiny timber »

If there is nothing to hide it shouldn't be a problem posting to put an end to this mess. I don't think anyone on here doesn't believe cheating doesn't happen anywhere else. At least I hope not. Most people just want to see it all end.
LPGRBCH/LPRCH BARTON'S GEORGIA PEACH
LPBCH/LPRCH PATTON'S LIL ANGEL
LPBCH/LPRCH PATON'S TINY TIMBER LUKE'S DUKE
LPBCH/LPRCH THUNDERVIEW ZOE

PREACHERS,KENNEL

actually tiny people dont have to be cheated ,, there is enough left to a judges decision to bring any call in question really .. and if the judge is a honest judge he will do his best .. will he still get it all? no .most the time i think i get 90% or better thats about good as i can do ,, if the running is good. i am getting old 51.

but i give it my best .. i get mad at myself missing checks ,so i give it all i got .. thats all u can ask of a judge ..do your best and be honest ,,i can proudly say i have always done that!

no has evevrybody always thought i did ? nope! not my problem thats theirs. i leave with a clear conscience. dont judge the person who owns the dog ,just judge the dog , he will tell you what to write down on that paper! :biggrin:

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

dang preacher 51 is not that old now. :shock:

tiny timber

Post by tiny timber »

I believe most everyone does give everything they got. There's only very few that don't, but now the that are fair and try their best are tired of a small few making bad names for the rest. You hear a lot people complain about judges and I believe the cheating is less than it ever has been which magnifies the problem when there is one. I also agree little pack rules are gray and leave a lot to judgement. The one I don't like is the check area. You can minus a dog for pulling the others out but the rules don't specify what a check area is. Therefore little pack really doesn't have a check area. On the same token can you minus a dog out of a check if they have a rabbit? They are doing what they are supposed to do. Anyway I just think if you hold a state hunt and can you should post the results so people that live a long ways away can get the results to congradulate people they know and support.
LPGRBCH/LPRCH BARTON'S GEORGIA PEACH
LPBCH/LPRCH PATTON'S LIL ANGEL
LPBCH/LPRCH PATON'S TINY TIMBER LUKE'S DUKE
LPBCH/LPRCH THUNDERVIEW ZOE

PREACHERS,KENNEL

thx for the word on encouragement ron lol. i feel better already..lol..

tiny i completely
understand .. u wanting it posted ... they just never have and i dont trial much anymore myself .. so dont feel its my place to push to get it done. i did hear mikel moore won the opens and thats all i know ..

our club does have some great running grounds and they are some great people there. i hate folks think its a cheaters den ...especially over a judgement call with a honest judge ,, and i aint saying he was even right about the call he made ,, i i do say he thought he was right anyhow and didnt on purposely cheat anyone!

tizeKennels

Post by tizeKennels »

Preacher this issue is much larger than a "Judgement Call"! Let me start by clarifying the situation, I was at this hunt and you were not, I think we can both agree on that.

In my opinion this entire hunt was an orchestrated event, from the bench show to the field, again that's my opinion and people can take that with a grain of salt. With that being said I will state facts not opinion and to get to the heart of the issue, chief complaint and the basis of much of this topic in general, what I really want to do is clarify for those who weren't there and to defend those who were.

In the Grand Champion cast where Crabtree's Honey dog competing in, along with 4 others hounds, I think at least 3 maybe 4 of those hounds were from out of state and at least 1 was a Tenn dog. When the handlers were assembled after the first breakdown awaiting the judge to read the score card, Crabby and I felt that Honey should of been awarded 3 checks, I glanced down at the score card of the one and only judge was holding in his hand I personally witnessed honey being scored 2 checks on that card. Well when the judge read the score he only announced 1 check for Honey, problem #1! From there the hounds were casted again after a few minutes of hunting, Honey who might I add was 20 yards from all the handlers all by herself "Jumped" and ran a rabbit for at least 50 yards or so alone before any other hounds harked in, she was only scored on that race for a strike, problem #2. At this point Crabby and I knew that this cast was going to be impossible to win based on how this judge was scoring Honey. The hounds were cast again and Mr. Murphy's hound opened up 5 or 6 times with "No" other hound saying anything, less than 3 minutes later the judge calls "Handle your dogs" and stated that he saw the rabbit cross the road, and awards the Tenn dog a strike/jump, now as I said Mr. Murphy's dog was the first to strike and he wasn't awarded anything positive or negative. The judge stated that the Tenn dog that he awarded the Strike/Jump to went into the brush and jumped the rabbit and Mr Murphy's dog opened up after it was jumped. Now the problem with this is that the rabbit was never ran! I dont know a dog alive that will go into a brush pile flush a rabbit, another dog open up on it and then cant run it, especially when scenting and running was good like it was that day. Now the only thing I can conclude from this is that there was never a rabbit, and it was just another attempt to buddy score the Tenn dog, Problem#3..

Honey dominated this cast of hounds, not to take anything away from any of the other hounds, but it was very clear that she should have won this cast hands down. It was also very clear that this was to be an impossible task on this day at this club with this judge. This judge did everything in his power to not score Honey, while at the same time to do everything he could to boost the score of his buddy from Tenn.

Preacher, I'm a judge just like you! I'll be the first to say that I've made mistakes while judging and I've missed some calls that may have changed the outcome of a cast, but I have never made an attempt to lie, or cheat for anyone under no circumstance. It was very clear that this judge wasn't held to the same standards! I'm not saying that there was any cursing going on or not, but if there was, what would be worse? To cheat or to curse about being cheated? Honor and integrity go along way, I'd stand beside someone who stands for what's morally right any day of the week. I hope this helps to clarify this issue for all that weren't there, which seems to be everyone who has posted except me!

kjohn2hunt

Post by kjohn2hunt »

We are wasting our time reading and responding to this. If NKC is not going to go there and help run the hunt then this will contunie to happen. NKC hepled at the Grand Nationals and it was ran smooth, and the Greensburg guys always put on a great hunt. I thought that Chip done a great job helping out. When a club only lets its members judge this crap will go on. The same thing that happened to Mike happened to me at a club hunt recently only I called my dog ,who had jumped the rabbit and barked 8 times and it was awarded to another dog, and another guy in the cast his dog jumped a rabbit and guess what it was awarded to the the other dog. As far as Preacher goes, he is a nice guy and have no complaints, he can judge my dog any day. Lets see if NKC will take a stand and start showing up at state hunts and see what is going on.If I go back to this hunt it will be because NKC has taken a stand. So if they want to lose money let this sort of thing contunie to happen.
RC Johnson's Rock'em Sugar
RC Johnson's Rock'em Jack
RC Copelands Super Dooper
GBC RC Peters P&P Jake
Johnson's Hydro
RC Johnson's Rock'em Voodoo
14 others in the making

beagler80

Post by beagler80 »

Anytime I see a dog jump a rabbit when judging I call it out loud where everyone can hear it, and I dont understand why he called it after 3 minutes if there was a supposed rabbit jumped, and if he seen the rabbit jumped why didn't he put the dogs on it where he seen it cross the road?
Diamond P Kennel

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

FULL RESULTS ARE NOW POSTED ON http://www.arha.com WEB SITE

GRANDS
1.Cherokee Trails Pearl Jam------Robert Thompson
2.Hill's Shakerag Big Easy---------Shakerag Kennel
3.Hill's Shakerag Mercy Me--------Shakerag Kennel
5.Hill's Shakerag Singer------------Shakerag Kennel

CHAMPS

1.TN All Color Manny--------------Wade Hill