Go West Young Man (Brian Bush Lost)

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

rwp1258

Go West Young Man (Brian Bush Lost)

Post by rwp1258 »

Returning home fron Wattensaw's field trial to Ohio by way of St. louis. GPS, Atlas,and IPad can't get Bush home. you would think that seeing a sign St.Louis 80 miles then another 60 miles then yet another 30 miles would raise a flag, (maybe I'm going the wrong way)

BG BEAGLER

Re: Go West Young Man (Brian Bush Lost)

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Maybe he was going to St Louis towish Albert Pujols a farewell

Or maybe he never seen the arc

Maybe he had Harley on cruise control

Maybe all the signs were blown down

There gotta be an explanation

He should have used his Dumb Dumb I mean Tom Tom bahahahahahahahahah
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels

Ohiohntr

Post by Ohiohntr »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick, that would be called Karma and it is a bitch sometimes.....My nearly making it to Louisville by way of Berea while heading to Central, OH is nothing compared to this mishap....I feel complete satisfaction knowing the dynamic duo has faultered without my help.

OnStar Lady...."OnStar how may we help you Mr. Dugan?"
Dugan...."Yes, we need routed from Poplar Bluff, MO to Utica, OH....no, no wait...we are in St. Louis now"
OnStar Lady...."Mr. Dugan have you been drinking"
Dugan...."No not me, Mr. Yogi Patrone can't seem to tell the difference between the numbers 55 and 57"
OnStar Lady...."I see Mr. Dugan, Didn't Yogi Patrone wonder why the compass was saying West...that seems odd, Was he even awake?"
Dugan...."Who knows...just route me"
OnStar Lady...."Mr. Dugan you seem very agrumentative lately....is something wrong?"
Dugan...."Just send me the dang directions!!!"
OnStar Lady...."Will you be trading me in once arriving in Ohio like you did the last time when Yogi Patrone decided to sleep on the interstate and nearly kill all of you?"
Bush...."I was not asleep, I was resting my eyelids one at a time and got confused"
Dugan..."DIRECTIONS!!!! Yogi, shut up...you got us into this mess and you, like Boo-Boo, are never driving AGAIN...EVER!!!!"
OnStar Lady...."The route has been sent....Good luck dealing with Yogi and tell him to quit eating candy in front of me or I will set off his airbag....Good night Mr. Dugan"
FC Green Bay Nemasket Singer
FWR Blue Boy's Lightfoot

Roy Swafford

Post by Roy Swafford »

why do i feel such satisfaction lol :hammer:

Farm dog

Post by Farm dog »

Ok here is the deal.
I asked Harley if there was anything else she wanted to do before she hit retirement. She said she would like to lay under the gateway arch and look at the full moon, she wanted to see the Clydesdales, wanted to run the bases at the Cardinals ball park and then eat a stadium dog and see if they were better than roller dogs! I told her I would catch a lot of crap for this and she said it will be worth it that she has gave it her all this year to make FC and try for HOY. I said ok, I have to get some food in Denny and a couple more beers and we will try to sneak up there to cross that off her bucket list.

Now as far as getting lost, I have never been lost. I have at times been disorientated and I have at times wondered where I was at. Even all the times sitting on a ship in the middle of the ocean, or in the deserts of Oman, Saudi Arabia and the mountains of France I have never been lost. But just so you know, BFE really does exist. I have been there and got a t shirt.

Now good night to all, I need my 3 hour nap before getting back to harvest.

rwp1258

Post by rwp1258 »

It is a good thing Harley did not want to go to Las Vegas.
Wonder what Bush would have done if Denny slept for 6 or 7 hours, where would he have been.

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

Farm dog wrote:Ok here is the deal.
I asked Harley if there was anything else she wanted to do before she hit retirement. She said she would like to lay under the gateway arch and look at the full moon, she wanted to see the Clydesdales, wanted to run the bases at the Cardinals ball park and then eat a stadium dog and see if they were better than roller dogs! I told her I would catch a lot of crap for this and she said it will be worth it that she has gave it her all this year to make FC and try for HOY. I said ok, I have to get some food in Denny and a couple more beers and we will try to sneak up there to cross that off her bucket list.

Now as far as getting lost, I have never been lost. I have at times been disorientated and I have at times wondered where I was at. Even all the times sitting on a ship in the middle of the ocean, or in the deserts of Oman, Saudi Arabia and the mountains of France I have never been lost. But just so you know, BFE really does exist. I have been there and got a t shirt.

Now good night to all, I need my 3 hour nap before getting back to harvest.
Yogi/Boo Boo 2012!!
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

talkabout-DLH

Post by talkabout-DLH »

The word is out.If you want to get where your gone you need to put Joe Clark back under the steering wheel

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Well Brian if its any comfort. I went to Jackson a few years back from Mt.sterling the trip was great a few beers and a great meal we anchored maybe 20 mins from There. Then on the way home somehow i took a bad turn or two and it took me about 6 hrs to get home :oops: I swore off the buckeye state from that point on.Aint been back and aint going back. Just run the beans Bush Run the Beans.We are stuck in tobbaco and i hate it. :censored:
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

jdmart

Post by jdmart »

Bush, Your driving skills seem to be slipping. The concrete wall and now this. Poor Dugan, you are going to cause him to have gray hair! :(

Farm dog

Post by Farm dog »

I keep trying to screw up enough so he won't let me drive and I can sit in the back seat and watch movies and eat popcorn on the way to trials! :D

Ohiohntr

Post by Ohiohntr »

Farm dog wrote:I keep trying to screw up enough so he won't let me drive and I can sit in the back seat and watch movies and eat popcorn on the way to trials! :D
This method works quite well, trust me, but there is no room in the backseat because it is filled with your water jug, regular cooler, goodie bag, enough fruits and vegtables to make a monkey sick, 1/2 of your closet, 14 hats, extra rain gear besides the rain gear packed in the bags, 4 different types of shoes and boots, enough pills and vitamins to cure rare diseases, plus dog supplies. Someone was trying to tell you something when the dog trailer top opened up and shed your clothes all over the interstate outside of Chicago.

Word is....Father had to buy a different dog trailer just to have enough room to carry your stuff and the backseat is still stuffed full!!!
FC Green Bay Nemasket Singer
FWR Blue Boy's Lightfoot