2011 Michigan HOY results

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

2011 Michigan HOY results

Post by RTK KENNELS »

First, I would like to thank everyone that came and supported not only our club but the Bloomingdale Conservation Club as well. We had 11 opens, 9 champs, and 3 grands. I would like to congratulate Robert Johnson with Duck winning high point HOY for open class, Jason Higgins with Stumpy winning the high point HOY in the champion class, and Doug Coller with Runner for winning the grand class for the 2011 year. The winners in the runoff were Justin Johnson with Fast Action Trigger in the opens, Rich Brien with Rabbit River Nickie in the champions, and Jon Randolph with Ozzies Daj Mi Mojo in the grand class. I would also like to Congrats Gauge Benson for winning the 2011 Judge of the Year, and Vic Eding for winning the 2011 Beagler of the Year. We had some good running and some fun out in the field. Hope to see everyone at the State Hunt in two weeks and our next hunt on the 31st in memory of Rich Timm. Again congrats to all the winners, thank you and God Bless.

big rufus

Re: 2011 Michigan HOY results

Post by big rufus »

cong. to the run off winners. i want to thnk mrs. underwood for helping with duck. mr. benson and mr. eding. cong. on your awards. glad to be able to trail with a great group of guys. i hope to be in better shape for the state hunt. by the way. my father inlaw had tears in his eye's when i handed him the award for duck. thnks jim preston. rick king and mike patton for doing it. meant alot.

Walnut Ridge Farms

Post by Walnut Ridge Farms »

Congratulations to all the high point winners and to the run-off winners. Great guys running great dogs, can't get much better than that. Special congratulations to both Vic and Ghaige on being voted in as best Beagler and top Judge. They couldn't have made a better choice. It was a beautiful day to be alive. Thanks again, Jim
LPGRRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy
LPGRRCH Thunderview Cash or Check
LPRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Becky
LPRCH/LPBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve
LPRCH's Walnut Ridge Farms Cash Flo

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

Congrates to everyone who placed and to gage and vick! Had some good running and good time. See ya all at state.
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPGRCH/LPBCH CIRCLE N CASEY
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

tiny timber

Post by tiny timber »

Congrats to Rich, Justin, Jon, Ghaige, and Vic. Rich I'll be lookin for revenge at the state. That was a lot of fun in the finals of the champs. Hope Ghaige can recover from the chewin he was gettin the whole time. One time when I honestly wanted to win and was not disappointed when we didn't. I know if it would have went the other way you would have felt the same way. We sure enjoyed ourselves.
LPGRBCH/LPRCH BARTON'S GEORGIA PEACH
LPBCH/LPRCH PATTON'S LIL ANGEL
LPBCH/LPRCH PATON'S TINY TIMBER LUKE'S DUKE
LPBCH/LPRCH THUNDERVIEW ZOE

Ghaige B.

Post by Ghaige B. »

Good times no doubt. My cuts should be healed by the state hunt and I'll be ready to go again.
Peddy Cash
Remington

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

Mike had real fun on that cast! it was funny we had 4 judges; two spectating and two runnin around with 2 dogs.Doesnt get better than that!!!!See ya next week mike i think we better wear sneakers.
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPGRCH/LPBCH CIRCLE N CASEY
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE