Van Buren County Beagle Club Results 3/31/2012

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

Van Buren County Beagle Club Results 3/31/2012

Post by RTK KENNELS »

Wow, I was so thrilled to see so many beaglers show up for the Rich Timm memoral hunt. First I would like to thank the Patton's for the smoked chicken, it was great. I would like to also thank Robert Johnson for the brownies and the tickets for the raffle. And thanks to CMBC for there gift to the raffle as well, it was for a great cause and for a great guy. It was so great to see Rich's wife and his sons and grand daughters at the hunt. Again, I would like to thank the ladies Sherry, Teresa, and Sandy for having another great breakfast and lunch for us, with out you ladies we would all lose weight. I need to thank all the judges and guides, without you guys we could not have these hunts. We had 50 dogs entered and a full bench with 5 puppies, 3 females, and 3 males in the opens, and 3 champions. So here are the winners and the dogs that placed.

OPENS
1. Frei's Lowland Misty---Daniel Frei
2. Circle N Mr. Left---Ken Nauta
3. Turbo Charged Buddy--- Ron and Vern Stayton
4. Cutthroat Mocha Latte---Hosea Haralson Jr.
5. Andrew's Nimrod---Joe Pell
6. Patton's Tiny Timber Gabby---Mike and Leon Patton
7. Fast Trac Family Jewel---Shawn Grawberger
8. Swampland Tuff Tina---Wayne Herbert
9. Walnut Ridge Farms Slim---Dennis Underwood
10. Higgins Val---Jason Higgins

CHAMPIONS
1.Velkamp's Lucky---Jason Higgins
2. Gator Timber Jack---Frank Martin
3. Patton's Tiny Timber Luke's Duke---Mike and Leon Patton
4. Butler's Pistol Pete---Nate Butler
5. Thunderview Zoe---Mike And Leon Patton
6. Butler's Fire Fly---Nate Butler
7. Stayton's Hammer---Ron and Vern Stayton
8. TCM Dollar Bill---Tony Merriam
9. Spencer Boy's Driven Duck---Robert Johnson
10. Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve---Robert Preston

GRANDS
1. Thunderview Cash or Check---Robert Preston
2. Patton's Tiny Timber Racket---Mike andLeon Patton
3. Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy---Robert Preston

I am sorry that I dont have the bench show results at this time, as soon as I get them, I will post it to this hunt.
The guys from across the lake (WI) came and had a great day, and it was good to see them, and to drive all that way to win the hunt. Agian I can not thank everyone enough for all there help and support for putting on this Rich Timm Memoral Hunt, the money rasied will be going to the Coloma High School Female Athelet of the Year Schoolarship in Rich's name. So from the bottom of my heart, again thank you all. Gob Bless.

Chris W.

Re: Van Buren County Beagle Club Results 3/31/2012

Post by Chris W. »

Congrats to all that placed and WOW...them badgers coming into wolverine territory and winning the opens........also I know I haven't been coming as much lately but a big belated CONGRATS to the pattons on racket making grand I didn't know he was a grand yet...as for the hunt. Great job guys

Walnut Ridge Farms

Re: Van Buren County Beagle Club Results 3/31/2012

Post by Walnut Ridge Farms »

Thanks to all that came and helped make the hunt for Rich so successful. The Patton's for the chicken, Rob Johnson for the Nascar tickets, blandets for the raffle, and Leon Buford and Central Michigan for the 100.00 raffle. It was a good time had by all and went to a good cause. Thanks to Rick, Bo and Tony for all your help. Once again the ladies did a great job and we all ate good.
Rob, Ghaige, I'm bringing Check and Gypsy up to your hunt. Check wants a rematch with Callie. See you guys Sat.......
LPGRRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy
LPGRRCH Thunderview Cash or Check
LPRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Becky
LPRCH/LPBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve
LPRCH's Walnut Ridge Farms Cash Flo