Oklahoma state

Questions and Discussions about registry, rules and beagle field trialing in AKC. ARHA/NKC, CKC-Can, CKC-USA, PKC and UKC, etc.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Squareebeagles

Oklahoma state

Post by Squareebeagles »

I would like to thank everyone for putting on a good hunt! I would also like to thank billy Poole for a great feast and bobby jones for a place to crash had a great time and good running congrats to all that placed! See everyone at Missouri state

squareedana

Re: Oklahoma state

Post by squareedana »

And thank you to Laura and Chris Wells for the delicious wedding congratulations cake they brought for us. It was very thoughtful and very much appreciated.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Testament to the group of people down in Okie: driving home yesterday, my nine year old daughter told me she really likes how everybody at the club is so nice. You guys (and gals) are doing it right! Thanks again and we'll see you down the road.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

jeremy rice

Post by jeremy rice »

congrats to all wish we could of made it
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

congrats on your win with your new Grand Champion Banker, we had a great time running with you guys
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

ccreekbeagles

Post by ccreekbeagles »

Congrats to everyone who helped put on Oklahoma State hunt, the running was great & a special thanks to Billy Poole's family for a place to stay & a great meal
we were treated like family, also congrats to everyone who placed & won

Jackie Doshier & Duncan McGowen

Jeff Armbrister

Post by Jeff Armbrister »

Great job L.K.B.C. You guys did awesome this was one of the best field trials I have been to in a long time. Not only was it really fun there were so many rabbits the dogs were always splitting. The judging was OUTSTANDING both in the field and on the bench. Although I must confess them pies and cinnamon rolls must be the best, I certainly don't mind getting beat when you have them setting around I am just saying the food was wounderful. Congrats to all you guys that won them dogs you guys brought out were hitting on all cylinders. Great seeing everybody from all over this great country allways good to see your friends and make new ones.