RIVERCITY UBGF DERBY TRIAL

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

ROMINESBEAGLES

RIVERCITY UBGF DERBY TRIAL

Post by ROMINESBEAGLES »

FEMALES SATURDAY 1/20/07

MALES SUNDAY 1/21/07

PRE-MEASURE 7:30 CLOSING 8:00 a.m. (cst)

Thanks Tim Romine

TC

Post by TC »

Opps :shock:
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Jamie

Post by Jamie »

WHO ARE THE JUDGES? AND IS THE BRIDGE STILL OUT?

Rominesbeagles

Post by Rominesbeagles »

Bridge has been repaired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only know judges for females.

13'' Bill Hudson & Jeremy Tillman

rominesbeagles

Post by rominesbeagles »

15" females Adam Hughes & Tim Romine

Post by Guest »

If you have not run under Tim Romine he is new to Judging he like a dog that can RUN like the wind so take your fast dogs cause he likes to run FAST, HARD and for a LONG time.(lol)

Post by Guest »

Last post was by Jamie, MAN I wish espo would come back I remember to put in my name every time.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Last post was by Jamie, MAN I wish espo would come back I cant remember to put in my name every time.

rominebeagles

Post by rominebeagles »

HEADQUARTERS & RUNNING GROUNDS: Melber Civic Center, Melber, KY

Directions: From Purchase Parkway at Hwy. 45, exit at Mayfield and go north on Hwy. 45 thirteen miles (just across McCracken County line). Watch for store signs Smoke Shop and Leeder Liquors. Turn left on 1241 south and go to the first road to your right which is 1820 (county line road). Turn right on 1820 and go three miles to 4/way stop. Turn left and go 1/10 of a mile, clubhouse is on the right.

From Wickliffe, KY take Hwy. 121 South to Hwy. 62 at the 4/way stop. Turn left toward Cunningham, KY (Hwy. 62 east). Go 6.5 miles to Hwy. 1820 (county line road) and turn right toward Melber. Go 5.5 miles to 4/way stop. Turn right at the 4/way and clubhouse is 1/10 mile on the right.

From I-24 Exit 7 at Paducah. Take Hwy. 45 South 7.7 miles to Hwy 1241 Leeders Liquors. Turn right onto 1241 and go to the first road to your right which is 1820 (county line road). Turn right on 1820 and go three miles to 4/way stop. Turn left and go 1/10 of a mile, clubhouse is on the right.