3/4 Blue Eagle & 1/4 Weircreek male (20mths)

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kevin

3/4 Blue Eagle & 1/4 Weircreek male (20mths)

Post by kevin »

I have a 14" black tan & white (ticked) male out of FC Cotton Country Rock and "Blues" Cotton Candy Pearl. Pearl's out of Cotton Country Blue Eagle and McQueary's Lady Bug. Lady Bug's out of Tunnell's Weircreek Diamond and Tunnell's Weircreek Aggie-D.

His name is McQueary's Pon Run Train... he runs a really good rabbit with a super mouth. Would make and excellent stud dog with GREAT blood and conformation.. Now getting to the reason why I'm selling such a fine hound. My buddy and I bought Train about two weeks ago and his speed is not what we want it to be. Train's a real conservative flat medium speed hound. Since we run PP trials in ARHA we were hoping to get a medium+ hound with lots of line control to try in the open class this year. Well he's really to conservative for this format. Would make a Great Stud and fits more of the AKC format.. Will show in the field all you want. If interested give me a call 731-221-8023
$800.00 That's exactly what we payed for him..

Thanks
Kevin

Kenny Wilson

Post by Kenny Wilson »

I have a female out of this cross. Cotton Country Snow Storm dob 5/21/05. She is a 13" though. A nice little female. If you have more info on the dam side could you post it. Or email it to kcwilson@telepak.net Thanks Kenny Wilson