Foxliqour Bloodline?

espomagazine members: a place to gab and keep in touch until the other site's issues are resolved.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

realestator

Foxliqour Bloodline?

Post by realestator »

Has anyone heard of this bloodline? I have a female. Some other names on the pedigree are: Moirdale(canada), Potlicker Ibhar, Round Pond. Are these good lines?

jim rollins

SOME OF THE BEST EVER

Post by jim rollins »

CALL ME , I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE BLOODLINE, WELL THE FOXLIQUER SIDE ANYWAY. JIM ROLLINS 352-895-1464

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Dan Kane can tell you about the Moiradale side. dkane638@msn.com

JAMES ROLLINS

Post by JAMES ROLLINS »

I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE FOXLIQUER & POTLICKER SIDE ARE FROM JOHN MCLINS KENNEL, MOSTLY USED FOR DEER DOGS. ALL THE DEER DOGS I HAVE ARE FROM HIS BLOODLINE. EXTRA COLD NOSES, LOTS OF HUNT. I WOULDNT THINK THIS WOULD BE A GOOD LINE FOR COTTON TAILS, MAYBE HARE??

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

To add to that, John McLin has a lot of IFC Haunted Hill Shaker blood in his kennel. Shaker himself was an IFC finished on hare and also a BFC, HOF Reproducer. Much of the Shaker stuff in the States is running on cottontail as well as fox/coyote.

Post by Guest »

James

Do you hunt with John In the Forest?? That is were I started running in 2006. I want her to run deer but she is having trouble packing....I only have one beagle now. I ran with a guy named scott parker. We actually joined in on a race during the first 9 days w/ John's group. I was driving a green 86 toyota and scott parker was driving a ford truck w/ a hydro lift in the back.

mike

JAMES ROLLINS

Post by JAMES ROLLINS »

yea mike, you probaly seen me out there. i drive a new blk f250 4 dr. i start hunting the forest after the first 9 days. im now running rabbits out there. did you get that dog from john? what is her ped. is she a loner or to fast or slow and what age