Fred Baum and the Baum Squad

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shot Caller

Fred Baum and the Baum Squad

Post by Shot Caller »

A shout out to Fred and his ARHA Gun Dog Pack dogs aka "Baum Squad" of Mo. I saw fred and his beagles on the Sportsman channel this morning. Nice show and nice to see the sport of beagling and rabbit hunting get some air time.

allen haire

Re: Fred Baum and the Baum Squad

Post by allen haire »

i saw this one time a while back,maybe we could finally get some chanels to show some rabbit hunting :nod:

Bulletproof

Re: Fred Baum and the Baum Squad

Post by Bulletproof »

I had the privilage of spending a couple of days with Fred when he invited my son and I to stay with him and run dogs. I dont think you could find a finer person than Fred and he has some very nice hounds. Freds dogs co back to the old Pearson Creek and they can really run a rabbit. If you like a medium speed dog he has some great ones that can run a rabbit as long as it stays out of a hole. Fred sold me two dogs and they are the real deal, I feel lucky to be able to call him my friend.

Jamie Coburn
Bullet Proof Kennel
Jamie and Anthony Coburn
Dark Creek Kennel
513-876-9311
Beagles and English Setters