Oct 4th 2009 Rabbit Hunting with Board Member Yellowdog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Joeyman

Oct 4th 2009 Rabbit Hunting with Board Member Yellowdog

Post by Joeyman »

I rolled out to central Mo area early sunday morning for a rabbit hunt with yellowdog. I had a very good time running dogs with tracy and his family. We had some good runs and just wanting to run dogs more than anything. Just for the heck of it we took down One rabbit a piece. I didn't even have shells in my gun for most of the hunt. I had a blast thanks for having me out tracy and we'll defiantly put on somemore Missouri rabbit hunts. Stay tuned.

The pups are coming along just great. My lightning dog is going to be one tuff bitch this time next season

here is a video clip of a kill by Tracy. In this clip you can hear ringo which has the quick chop mouth. my big male Pistol has the loud frieght train mouth lisa with the higher pitch and cocoa is in there I have no idea how explain her mouth. You can hear them all. After rabbit is shot at. You will see Ringo and Lisa coming on thru passed the camera. Lightning had got on the scent path and followed it up to where it lay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixt79HQAr6c

Here is a pic after the hunt. I'm holding my ringo pup Lightning and thats her littler mate brother Franchise.

Last edited by Joeyman on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

Cutemloose

Re: Oct 4th 2009 One Ringo pup + another Ringo pup = 2 Rabbits

Post by Cutemloose »

Awesome job fellas good shooting tracy and joey
Team Trackemdown- Missouri Rabbits Running For Their Lives

Bobby Vest

Re: Oct 4th 2009 Rabbit Hunting with Board Member Yellowdog

Post by Bobby Vest »

Tracy I don't understand, most car guys are handsome like myself. What in the world happened to you?

TallDog

Post by TallDog »

Joey and Tracy, those are really fine looking pups!
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." George Orwell

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

well thank you Talldog wish you lived closer to me we'd run n gun together a few times thru out the year. Hope to see some pics from you very soon.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

yellowdog

Post by yellowdog »

bobby im your standard pretty car guy...lol...and nroke too just like most car guys right now..wish you all could make it out for a lil runnin and gunnin this year
home of the tailess wonder ...
Glaserhollowbeagles. owners. Tracy & Bettina skiles 314-808-6291.Image