Test

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bigjohn

Test

Post by bigjohn »

blackdirt beagles

Re: Test

Post by blackdirt beagles »

nice looking bluetick there :nod:

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

it worked bigjohn looks like you had a great hunt. Nice looking dogs too.

i saw that snow melting today a little bit. I'm guessing the running was pretty good.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

Cutemloose

Post by Cutemloose »

Love them blueticks :check:
Team Trackemdown- Missouri Rabbits Running For Their Lives

Shotgun John

Post by Shotgun John »

Good pic. nice looking dogs.

bigjohn

Post by bigjohn »

Yeah Joey this was one of those days you couldn't have bought them dogs for no amount of money lol.I parked the truck across an open field from where I planned on hunting today due to the snow drifting again last night.The dogs took off for the brush before I had even got the gun out of the truck and were running before I got across the field.This place was close to a house on the back side and the ol' boy that owns it said the rabbits ate up his garden this year and to kill em all.Well I aint gonna do that but in 2 hours I had a limit.I took my rabbits back to the truck,put up my gun and went back and listen to them run for another hour before I pick them up.This was the first time on this place and I'm gonna hunt it again tomorrow as I got called to go back to work Wed .The two blue ticks are 2 1/2 years old and the tri turned 1 in Nov.

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

sounds like a great spot to hunt. Also to train your young pups too. Bring that camera with you again cause i liked that picture. Try and get a picture of what the land looks like. I always like looking at that type of picture too.

Great hunt........:cool:
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels