Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bfoster

Re: Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

Post by bfoster »

MGB wrote:All ARHA loyal must come together and raise $$$ for Del's Legal Fund. Fund raisers,benefit hunts, and stud auctions. Del didn't need you before but needs you now $$$ !
LMAO!!!
I got 8 bucks for him, but I want a card that means something.

Newman

Post by Newman »

Guess member ships and entry fees go up to pay his legal fees. Like to be his bail bonds man to say I'll call you back. To never care to call anyone back.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.

And people wondered why I refused to sell him my magazine, rotfl. What a douche canoe.

swing

Post by swing »

Ghost Employee??? I can't help but laugh. Thank you Del for making my day!!!!
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

FLABSLAB

Post by FLABSLAB »

LOL. You can be sure of this truth....you reap what you sow. Me and a bunch of my buddies were banned for life for calling a cheater out. The cheater happened to be one of Del's buddies. Seems like Mr Morgan may have a problem with keeping it between the moral lines. Here's to him finding a "real good" friend who will take "special" care of him in prison. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :loser:

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Let's go heckle him and tell the media what strong character he is made of. Maybe he can get PMC to represent him again.....who knows.........perhaps they can talk the witnesses into being sick, like they did with us.

This was going on at the same time he was sitting there judging me and others to be something dishonest. Del Morgan never had me fooled and to this day I will punch him in the mouth if I cross his path. I can't believe it has taken them this long to get to trial, I posted about this years ago.....but it is a pretty sweet anniversary gift seeing him getting judged by others.

I don't think I will ever forget 8-14-2004....I learned a lot that day.

Best to you all.
Randy Beavers

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

He won't serve a day. He's Teflon - just like Obama.

MGB

Post by MGB »

"The color of justice is green."
Johnny Cochran

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

He probably won't serve time.....honestly this could all be politics. But anyone can go read his time cards...and the courts have his cell phone records. Pretty easy to find witnesses who can say he was somewhere else and then correlate it between time cards and phone records. I wouldnt want to try splainin that. Go look at his time sheets and pay checks.....pretty obvious if he wasn't working but was getting paid.
Last edited by WrongsideRandy on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

..pretty obvious he wasn't working but was getting paid.
Kinds like George Bush?
Last famous words, "holy cow! this sucker could go down!" What a surprise. need a tarp to cover his butt out the door... :lol:

APFII

Post by APFII »

Bev wrote:He won't serve a day. He's Teflon - just like Obama.
He won't serve a day. He's Teflon,Just like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. :moon:

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

S.R.Patch wrote:
..pretty obvious he wasn't working but was getting paid.
Kinds like George Bush?
Last famous words, "holy cow! this sucker could go down!" What a surprise. need a tarp to cover his butt out the door... :lol:
Awww...you and ole Rufus...peas in a pod!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

JTH

Post by JTH »

I never get on here and say anything. But this is hilarious. I hope they hang his ass!!!!! When they quit reading the books at the world hunt in 2006 or 2007 you know he was doing the same thing there. FRANK MILLER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.Once a thief always a thief. Just my opinion Jeff Haynes

mowhawk madman

Post by mowhawk madman »

All I can say is the chickens have come home to roost!! And yes Frank Miller was Right the whole time!!!! A crooked azz Muthat Fuger runnin a good but turned Crooked Azz Organazation. F a darn leagal fund Ill give a hundred buck to the first " Bubba " that sticks it to him the way he stuck it to a honest hunter with the worthles 8 dollar that didn't and still don't mean crap measurment card and that is right in his azz!!!!! This SOB aint done nothing but run a decent organization strait into the ground. Mabey the IRS can find some decent buyers for it. F U Del and I mean that from the very bottom of my heart. Eat Sh*t and die Mofoe!!!!!!
Last edited by mowhawk madman on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

mowhawk madman

Post by mowhawk madman »

MGB wrote:All ARHA loyal must come together and raise $$$ for Del's Legal Fund. Fund raisers,benefit hunts, and stud auctions. Del didn't need you before but needs you now $$$ !
F the Muttha Fugger ,best I can tell aint done nuthin but Frik it up since he has had it. And yall can ban me this go round for what I have to say about it if you want to. Really dont care either way. Frank Miller for Head of ARHA!!!!!!!! Might not have to have a judge in my pocket or have a "buddy judge" to win if he is running thangs. O crap was that out loud???? Truth stings sometimes dont it!!!