Lock Him Up

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Re: Lock Him Up

Post by S.R.Patch »

Little mouse,
You remember when our Congress thought shutting down the Gov was a good thing... and the sequester plan was a good thing to let happen? Well, these are the consequences of those actions...since then, they cherry pick for additional funding.

The demo of Naval Destroyers, I have no answer yet but I can't see how a merchant ship out maneuvered and warship destroyer for a broadside collision.

Little mouse, if you look back a couple post here, you'll see it was you who jumped in attacking me, not me calling you out. How stupid are you!
You want to start a name calling, but it only shows how desperate you are.

Meanwhile, no more bombing of allies or flyby's by ole buddy Val. . Russian Syrian support jet shot down by US, means enough is enough. Donald may lose his Russian trademarks if this keeps up... :eyes:

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Just saw on news container ship made abrupt turn to avoid something else. Investigation continues.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

A 700ft ship making an abrupt turn? hitting a Naval destroyer nose to port? uhhhh, ok.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch of lies the report was not CNN fake news so if you are wrong again I will keep pulling your chain libby.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Play your game all you want little mouse, no one is listening, especially not me... :lol:

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Patch of lies I got you when you tried to use a ship wreck to push your liberal agenda to blame someone else. Here is another point to get you going tell me how you are doing with investments now obabbler is gone and the stock market has hit record rates. Can not wait to hear it is the magic wand Obabbler waved after he left office.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Patch
Mouse only believes in conning people out of their money,,

It is truly amazing how these guys are defending trump,,
He don't believe in America he said that constantly on the campaign trail.
He don't believe in God,he shows that every day by,,how he lives,there has never been a worse Liar in American History.
He don't believe in the Law he says that every day.
He don't believe in Democracy he says that every day.
He has made almost a Billion Dollars November-8-2016 in bribes and Swindling tax payers.

I think there is more to the ship wreck the ocean is a big place to pick out a ship and intentionally ram it would be very hard to do,but hit one accidentally,,,WOW. Both Captains must have been a sleep.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB spoken right from the mouth of a man who should know a tax payer swindler from experience. You guys are hilarious and I know exactly why I waste little time posting here anymore.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm
PMB spoken right from the mouth of a man who should know a tax payer swindler from experience. You guys are hilarious and I know exactly why I waste little time posting here anymore.
+1
TheJohnBirchSociety

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pineclown and patch of lies are like a little monkey its fun to pull their chain and watch them dance for pennies as they do their best chicken little of the sky is falling. Anybody that voted for Clinton is a easy mark.

Pine Mt Beagles

You Reprobates are pathetic not capable of independent thought.

Really sad,,People Walk on the Blood of Christ,,for,,what,,trump,,pure Filth.and,,You guys give up your Soul for Him.He offers nothing but Hate,Blatant Disregard for Human Life.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

pineclown you support the killing of millions of aborted babies and have the nerve to speak about respect for human life. How you going to explain that at the pearly gates.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

bluemouse wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:01 am
pineclown you support the killing of millions of aborted babies and have the nerve to speak about respect for human life. How you going to explain that at the pearly gates.
You mean hell PM is a liar spreading fake news all the time . Calling us all names all the time it's like watching cnn !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

A WoodPecker and A Rat,,

Rat,you are simply pathetic,I do not Support baby killing that is you and your republicans,,who support trump A Rapist and Child Molester.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Pineclown a vote for a liberal = a dead baby at planned parenthood. Yes you do support killing babies.