PARDON ME

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

PARDON ME

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Trump
Is starting up with pardons for his Russian SPYS,about 236 of them ,are going to get pardons ,for Spying for Russia and making sure trump got elected.
The election board trump appointed ,,has now found that trump ,,didn't win the election ,,not even close,,voting booths in 26 states,, were hacked and altered ,,by Russians and trump people ,and trump has not disagreed to the findings.

He just wants to keep himself and his daughter wife out of jail.he knew he didn't win.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: PARDON ME

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

folks you just can't make that kind of stupid up.

Pine Mt Beagles

You sure can't,,he got your reprobate butt.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

PM buy a thesaurus and find a new word. :loser: :bozo:
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Pine Mt Beagles

You Reprobates Investigated the Clintons,for Decades and found nothing,your Fake Bengazi,and ,made up E Mail Scandels.
And Hillary is Still, the Most Qualified Candidate to Ever run for President .11-HOURS OF GRUELING DISRESPECTFUL,QUESTIONING ,BY REPUBLICANS,AND ,SHE WALKED OUT LIKE A COLLEGE PROFESSOR AFTER A LECTURE.

And,,No way could one of your republicans even remotely,withstand that kind of investigation, in fact they have lied, so much,if they were a democrat, you Reprobates would be Crapping Down both leg's.

Sessions,Cushner,the daughter Wife,just to name -3- that lied to get Security Clerance,,that is a Areal CRIME NOT THE MADE UP CRAP,LIKE,YOU GUYS,ACCUSED CLINTON Of.

AND,HAVE NOT SAW,A WORD FROM ANYONE OF YOU, ABOUT THE CRIMES THE ROYAL FAMILY COMMIT EVERY DAY.

BUT,,THAT IS ,NOT,THE BAD PART,THE BAD PART IS KNOWING YOU GUYS NEVER WILL.IT IS JUST NOT IN YOU GUYS.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 pm
You Reprobates Investigated the Clintons,for Decades and found nothing,your Fake Bengazi,and ,made up E Mail Scandels.
And Hillary is Still, the Most Qualified Candidate to Ever run for President .11-HOURS OF GRUELING DISRESPECTFUL,QUESTIONING ,BY REPUBLICANS,AND ,SHE WALKED OUT LIKE A COLLEGE PROFESSOR AFTER A LECTURE.

And,,No way could one of your republicans even remotely,withstand that kind of investigation, in fact they have lied, so much,if they were a democrat, you Reprobates would be Crapping Down both leg's.

Sessions,Cushner,the daughter Wife,just to name -3- that lied to get Security Clerance,,that is a Areal CRIME NOT THE MADE UP CRAP,LIKE,YOU GUYS,ACCUSED CLINTON Of.

AND,HAVE NOT SAW,A WORD FROM ANYONE OF YOU, ABOUT THE CRIMES THE ROYAL FAMILY COMMIT EVERY DAY.

BUT,,THAT IS ,NOT,THE BAD PART,THE BAD PART IS KNOWING YOU GUYS NEVER WILL.IT IS JUST NOT IN YOU GUYS.
She lost you little punka$$ move on enjoy life !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

Hillary Clinton,,,lost Nothing she's just fine living good every day ,

America Lost,,

Your Mother Russia ,,won,,You Lost.

According To Many Republicans,including John McCain,say Your attack on America with your Mother Russia,was, an Act of War !!! ,and trump and family was the puppets just like you and your reprobates here chose Russia over America.

But,heck anyone can make a mistake ,,,,

But,6- Months later ,and you still have your head, buried so far up your own Azz you look like a crap Ball,and you still support this scum,NO YOU DID NOT MAKE AN HONEST MISTAKE, YOUR JUST A TRAITOR PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you are the BIGGEST hipposhit I have encountered. Hillary Clinton should be in prison, just toooo much Washington corruption on both sides to see it through but fools like you eat that up.

Pine Mt Beagles

Let me just ask a simple question,,,

Should Hillary Clinton be in Jail,,,

Or,,Should

Trump,
Trump Jr
Cushner
Sessions
Flynn
Paul Manafort
Miller
Etc.

The Difference being,,Clinton committed NO CRIME.

HOWEVER
THE OTHERS ABSOLUTELY DID.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

What crime did they commit clown . Where is the proof other than being convicted by loser Dems like you.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Geez PMB, you are ignorant sheep. Hillary Clinton had top secret classified national security information on a private server outside the state department. That is a crime you lying tax payer abuser.

Pine Mt Beagles

Private Server. :D

You mean like Trumps phone,,or ,,better yet trumps head,, he has given Classified Information freely,,on ,American Subs,Israel,etc,FACTS.
He uses his PRIVATE UNSECURED CELLS PHONE,,,,AND,,,,CUSHNER WENT TO THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY, AND TRIED TO SET UP ,COMMUNICATION WITH RUSSIA THAT AMERICA COULD NOT MONITOR .

AND EVERYONE ON THE LIST,,HAS BEEN CAUGHT LAUNDERING MONEY FOR RUSSIA,EVEN THROUGH BANKS THAT AMERICA HAS SANCTIONS AGAINST,,THAT WAS FINED 250 MILLION,,AND SESSIONS WENT IN AND REDUCED THE FIND TO ABOUT 5- DOLLARS I THINK.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS PLAIN AND SIMPLE,,,NOT ,,,MADE UP STUFF LIME YOU REPUBLICANS MADE UP ABOUT,, CLINTON WITH THE FAKE BENGAZI,AND FAKE E-MAILS,,,,,

UNSECURED,,YOU SAY,,,THAT IS NOT RIGHT,,SHE HAD THE ONLY SECURE SERVER,,THE PENTAGON GOT HACKED,EVERY ONE BUT,,HILARY'S,, PRIVATE SERVER,,THATS WHY SHE USED IT.

YOU ,,MUST BE LIKE ,,THE TRUMP BOYS,,TAKE TURNS ,SHOOTING A BABY ELEPHANT,, WHILE IT WAS TIED TO A TREE.PATHETIC !!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I rest my case, PMB you are proof of just how ignorant a person can be, LMAO!!!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:45 am
I rest my case, PMB you are proof of just how ignorant a person can be, LMAO!!!
I bet pm gets it from mother .
TheJohnBirchSociety

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Speaking of inherited traits. Since the girl scouts and boy scouts were not so receptive of the Donald speak talk, we'll have to take more drastic measures.
In US first, scientists edit genes of human embryos
[Associated Press]
MARILYNN MARCHIONE
Associated PressJuly 27, 2017

For the first time in the United States, scientists have edited the genes of human embryos, a controversial step toward someday helping babies avoid inherited diseases.

According to MIT Technology Review, the experiment was just an exercise in science — the embryos were not allowed to develop for more than a few days and were never intended to be implanted into a womb. The publication first reported the news on Wednesday.

Officials at Oregon Health & Science University confirmed that the work took place there and said results would be published in a journal soon. It is thought to be the first such work in the U.S.; previous experiments like this have been reported from China.

The Oregon scientists reportedly used a technique called CRISPR, which allows specific sections of DNA to be altered or replaced. It's much more precise than some types of gene therapy that cannot ensure that desired changes will take place exactly where and as intended. With gene editing, the changes are permanent and would be passed down to any offspring.

The approach holds great potential to avoid many genetic diseases, but has raised fears of "designer babies" if done for less lofty reasons, such as producing desirable traits.

Earlier this year, the National Academy of Sciences and National Academy of Medicine said in a report that altering the genes of embryos might be OK if done under strict criteria and aimed at preventing serious disease.

And last year, Britain said some of its scientists could edit embryo genes to better understand human development.
Once the desire model is designed and set into motion there will be no discussion boards, we'll all be one big cheering section... :nod: