FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie @ Stud Free

Studs Dogs, Starting Pens or Services, Dog Transportation, New Business or Kennel Announcements. This is also a good forum to make travel arrangements for pups and dogs.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JacksonBoys

FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie @ Stud Free

Post by JacksonBoys » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 pm

For a limited time we are offering Willie up for stud to Champion dogs from any division free of charge. We will also consider select top gundog bitches because we understand that not everybody trials. Willie first and foremost is a gundog deluxe and is a pleasure to handle in the field. A true hunting companion. Willie's trial record speaks for itself. He can compete in just about any format you throw him down in. He is a line dog with good speed. He fires out of the checks with authority and ain't waiting for nobody. He is the type of hound when he locks on he can run a rabbit stiff. He has a big booming mouth that can be heard in any pack. He hunts good and will find you a rabbit. Willie is a very special hound and from what we see from his first pups on the ground he may be a special reproducer also. Former owner of Greenwells Reggie says he has a lot of Reggie's characteristics. Bring your good bitch and let's find out for a limited time only. Negative Brucellosis test with in 10 days required and will be verified. Image20170514_175438 by William Jackson, on FlickrImage80 by William Jackson, on FlickrImage20170519_203103 (1) by William Jackson, on Flickr

Special thanks to Chad Curran and his crew for their good handling and care for Willie while at the Midwest events.Image105 by William Jackson, on Flickr
Littermate brothers Willie and Kobolt finished on the same day. How often does that happen?
Jackson Boys Kennel and Starting Pen

PCH HBCH GRCH LPRCH and PKC $ winner Matt Dillon
HBCH GRCH Jacksons Jack on the Bone
FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie
Bill's (614)570-9728

JacksonBoys

Re: FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie @ Stud Free

Post by JacksonBoys » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Got one lined up, Mr. Ashcraft is bringing his best gyp to visit Willie. Also guys we have had a lot of calls about running Willie or showing him in the field. Yes we will run Willie anytime someone wants to take a look. We also have some of his pups that you can run with. Bring anything you like and we will run em all you want

Bill's (614)570-9728

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Two very happy new beaglers, Robert and son Damon. Heading back to SW Pennsylvania with Jacksons Big Country (Willie X War Dancer). Damon broke his femur bone early in the spring and is having a hard time healing. Young man was down in the dumps, can't play no sports. He is back in the game now with a high powered pup donated by the Jackson Boys. If you guys see this young man at the hunts help him out. We need all the new kids into the sport that we can get.

Image0722171647 by William Jackson, on Flickr

Bill's (614)570-9728

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:40 pm

That is quality stuff there.....thanks for being considerate of others....good luck in getting some breedings on your hound.

Also by being a stand up guy and showing him to those that may not have seen him in the trials....that means alot.

Take care and good running!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 am

Another one lined up. Only giving away about a half dozen free ones. Gonna try to post a video of Willies first litter running. They drive hard, quick in the check with good control. They run to catch. There for a minute I thought there was hare in Ohio. Give me a shout and I'll run these pups with whatever you want to put them down with.

Bill's (614)570-9728

brewer69kennels

Post by brewer69kennels » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Way to pay it forward Jackson boys , I am sure that young man ( and his family) will never forget your generosity, and may now be a life time houndsman, Excellent job, my hats off to you

Phillip B

Post by Phillip B » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Where are you located thanks

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:49 pm

brewer69kennels wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:14 pm
Way to pay it forward Jackson boys , I am sure that young man ( and his family) will never forget your generosity, and may now be a life time houndsman, Excellent job, my hats off to you
Yes sir that is the best place for a young boy to be is in the field behind the dogs.

Bill's (614)570-9728

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Phillip B wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:42 pm
Where are you located thanks
We are located in Knox County Ohio. Which is 45 minutes North East of Columbus.

Bill's (614)570-9728

TickTownBriarBuster

Post by TickTownBriarBuster » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:44 pm

The Jackson's are some really nice folks to deal with. I had the pleasure of finishing Willie in the AKC Midwest and he was a dog my boy and I always enjoyed having. Really strong hound, good nose, great mouth and enough foot for anyone, God Bless.
Grand Victory Kennels
http://www.grandvictorykennels.com/
Home of:
Shultz Creeks Hillbilly Gauge
FC Crystals Checkered Lilly
FC Huberts Blazing Blue Angel

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Got several lined up to visit Willie, real excited about some of these up and coming crosses :D

Bill's (614)570-9728