Trump the republican fool

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Pine Mt Beagles

Trump the republican fool

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Every Modern President ,,has delt with North Korea,,But,,this fool wants to go to WAR,,,THE 5-DEFERMENTS,,PRESIDENT.WHO DONT KNOW PEOPLE DIE IN WAR.Its not GOLF.
President Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury like the world has never seen'
Donald Trump
President Trump speaks during a briefing on Aug. 8, 2017, at ((( Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.))) (Evan Vucci / Associated Press

President Trump starkly warned North Korea to stop making nuclear threats Tuesday in the kind of bellicose rhetoric usually associated with the rulers in Pyongyang, twice declaring, ((( “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”)))

The president’s dramatic threat of annihilation raised fresh fears of a confrontation with North Korea, which successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile last month for the first time, and which has vowed to defend itself with nuclear weapons if necessary.

Trump’s startling comments apparently caught the Pentagon by surprise, and provoked a sharply-worded threat from North Korea that it could attack Guam, the U.S. territory in the western Pacific. The latest war of words followed a new U.S. intelligence assessment indicating that North Korea has developed a warhead design that could fit atop an ICBM.

The intelligence report hardens previous classified assessments that date back to 2013, and reflects growing confidence by the U.S. intelligence community that Pyongyang had achieved a weapons milestone after years of uncertainty.

U.S. officials caution that North Korea still has not produced a nuclear warhead capable of surviving the intense heat, vibration and pressure of an ICBM’s fiery reentry into the atmosphere, but that step appears increasingly likely.

Trump spoke from the clubhouse of his golf resort in Bedminster, N.J., where he is on what the White House calls a 17-day working vacation. His comments came a day after North Korean state media issued a typical anti-U.S. broadside, saying Pyongyang “will make the U.S. pay dearly for [its] heinous crimes.”

At a regional security conference in the Philippines over the weekend, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered to resume negotiations with the isolated government in Pyongyang if it would stop ballistic missile tests as a show of good faith.

But Trump went much further, adopting the inflammatory language North Korean leaders have used for years to threaten the United States.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump told reporters, his arms folded across his chest, immediately overshadowing a meeting he had called to discuss America’s opioid epidemic. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

He added that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “has been very threatening beyond a normal state. And as I have said, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”

For years, Pyongyang’s official news service has spewed out hyperbolic threats to turn Seoul into a “sea of fire” or engulf the United States in “thermonuclear war.’’ Those threats are often received with shrugs and treated as the stuff of parody.

But with Trump responding to North Korean bombast with his own fiery threat, experts fear he raises the risk of a miscalculation. By essentially playing a game of dare, he could tempt North Korea to try to up the ante.

“To start throwing out this hyperbole about death and destruction, I don’t know how that’s helpful,’’ said Carl Baker, a retired Air Force officer who was stationed in South Korea, now with the Pacific Forum CSIS in Honolulu.

Until Tuesday, the Trump administration had used traditional diplomatic channels to deal with the crisis, winning a unanimous United Nations Security Council vote to impose tough sanctions on North Korea in response to its latest ballistic missile tests.

But some experts fear the latest brinkmanship from Trump will elicit an overreaction from Kim, who is still in his early 30s.

“My concern with Kim Jong Un is that he sees the nuclear instrument as the course of his domestic legitimacy. Ultimately that could lead to miscalculation or an accident,’’ said Scott Snyder of the Council on Foreign Relations.

“It will be interesting to see whether the Trump comments give North Korea pause or whether they proceed with additional nuclear and missile tests to keep up their perfect record of defiance,” he added.

NOW,,NORTH KOREA HAS CALLED TRUMP OUT AND THREATENED GUAM

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Trump the republican fool

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Another president having to deal with Bill Clinton stupidity. Some day a president will be in the same position with Iran because of Obama. These nitwit democrats who fund these 3rd world countries nuclear programs.

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Obama would have said if I had a son he would look like Kim. He's a good boy.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Oh what life would be if Bill and Hillary had not sold our weapons and computer technology to China.
PM. for your peace of mind, keep your head buried in the sand, then the missile can only hit your brain giving instant peace..

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:01 pm
Every Modern President ,,has delt with North Korea,,But,,this fool wants to go to WAR,,,THE 5-DEFERMENTS,,PRESIDENT.WHO DONT KNOW PEOPLE DIE IN WAR.Its not GOLF.
President Trump threatens North Korea with 'fire and fury like the world has never seen'
Donald Trump
President Trump speaks during a briefing on Aug. 8, 2017, at ((( Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J.))) (Evan Vucci / Associated Press

President Trump starkly warned North Korea to stop making nuclear threats Tuesday in the kind of bellicose rhetoric usually associated with the rulers in Pyongyang, twice declaring, ((( “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”)))

The president’s dramatic threat of annihilation raised fresh fears of a confrontation with North Korea, which successfully tested an intercontinental ballistic missile last month for the first time, and which has vowed to defend itself with nuclear weapons if necessary.

Trump’s startling comments apparently caught the Pentagon by surprise, and provoked a sharply-worded threat from North Korea that it could attack Guam, the U.S. territory in the western Pacific. The latest war of words followed a new U.S. intelligence assessment indicating that North Korea has developed a warhead design that could fit atop an ICBM.

The intelligence report hardens previous classified assessments that date back to 2013, and reflects growing confidence by the U.S. intelligence community that Pyongyang had achieved a weapons milestone after years of uncertainty.

U.S. officials caution that North Korea still has not produced a nuclear warhead capable of surviving the intense heat, vibration and pressure of an ICBM’s fiery reentry into the atmosphere, but that step appears increasingly likely.

Trump spoke from the clubhouse of his golf resort in Bedminster, N.J., where he is on what the White House calls a 17-day working vacation. His comments came a day after North Korean state media issued a typical anti-U.S. broadside, saying Pyongyang “will make the U.S. pay dearly for [its] heinous crimes.”

At a regional security conference in the Philippines over the weekend, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson offered to resume negotiations with the isolated government in Pyongyang if it would stop ballistic missile tests as a show of good faith.

But Trump went much further, adopting the inflammatory language North Korean leaders have used for years to threaten the United States.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Trump told reporters, his arms folded across his chest, immediately overshadowing a meeting he had called to discuss America’s opioid epidemic. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

He added that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “has been very threatening beyond a normal state. And as I have said, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”

For years, Pyongyang’s official news service has spewed out hyperbolic threats to turn Seoul into a “sea of fire” or engulf the United States in “thermonuclear war.’’ Those threats are often received with shrugs and treated as the stuff of parody.

But with Trump responding to North Korean bombast with his own fiery threat, experts fear he raises the risk of a miscalculation. By essentially playing a game of dare, he could tempt North Korea to try to up the ante.

“To start throwing out this hyperbole about death and destruction, I don’t know how that’s helpful,’’ said Carl Baker, a retired Air Force officer who was stationed in South Korea, now with the Pacific Forum CSIS in Honolulu.

Until Tuesday, the Trump administration had used traditional diplomatic channels to deal with the crisis, winning a unanimous United Nations Security Council vote to impose tough sanctions on North Korea in response to its latest ballistic missile tests.

But some experts fear the latest brinkmanship from Trump will elicit an overreaction from Kim, who is still in his early 30s.

“My concern with Kim Jong Un is that he sees the nuclear instrument as the course of his domestic legitimacy. Ultimately that could lead to miscalculation or an accident,’’ said Scott Snyder of the Council on Foreign Relations.

“It will be interesting to see whether the Trump comments give North Korea pause or whether they proceed with additional nuclear and missile tests to keep up their perfect record of defiance,” he added.

NOW,,NORTH KOREA HAS CALLED TRUMP OUT AND THREATENED GUAM
Okay punka$$ !
TheJohnBirchSociety

Pine Mt Beagles

I know you republican reprobates,,
Have no problem,giving your children, up for the Orange trump,

You want your children to be marters for trumps ignorance that is what you said,,

But ,when you are standing over a flag draped coffin ,,,,Remember,,it's what you wanted. You support it,knowing how foolish it is.for what,, so you can say,,I am a Proud,,,trumptard,,(( 4- tooth having ,cousin marring,,fool. )).

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:41 pm
I know you republican reprobates,,
Have no problem,giving your children, up for the Orange trump,

You want your children to be marters for trumps ignorance that is what you said,,

But ,when you are standing over a flag draped coffin ,,,,Remember,,it's what you wanted. You support it,knowing how foolish it is.for what,, so you can say,,I am a Proud,,,trumptard,,(( 4- tooth having ,cousin marring,,fool. )).
You need to talk to NK leader punka$$ . Trump not paying him like obama did to be good . Why are you so pro NK punka$$ ?
TheJohnBirchSociety

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

OH PMB I know your head is so far up the ass of dependency that the truth is your enemy. Trump isn't the one who funded these 3rd countries nuclear programs, those where all DUMMYCRATS doing what they do best buying people off like you. It obviously works better on feeble minded american's like you than these dictators.

Pine Mt Beagles

Trump
Is pushing for Nuclear War,,hard as he can,,But,America's real leaders Democrats and Independents know that cannot happen,,

Trump has already backed down twice and is a Laughing Stock all over the World 64% of Americans don't believe anything he says.
And the rest just don't care, like you guys they have their head so far up trumps a$$ you will be there when he dies .there is no wrong he could do ,so if you had to burying a child for his stupidity you would just figure how to blame someone else so you can live with it ,,just like the above posts.

You have been making up lies to defend republicans for decades,but much more blatant in the last 18- months.

Remember the republican format,,Just grabbem by,the P....,don't ever pay a bill,molest women,hire all the illegal immigrants you can but don't let your neighbor ,short version.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

PMB you have been a full of crap, dependent sheep for as long as I have been posting here bought and paid for with hard working americans sweat. Just say thank you

Pine Mt Beagles

If I was like you republicans,I would steal shed with a basement and never stick my head out,and I know your family is SO PROUD OF LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT FOR CENTURIES A DROP OF SWEAT FROM ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WOULD CURE,NO,PROBABLY KILL ANYTHING WALKING OR CRAWLING .

HAS ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY EVER BEEN ANYTHING BUT,,TRASH ITS OBVIOUS YOUR FATHER WAS BUT,THEN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THAT SINCE YOU HAVE NOT MEET HIM.

NOW,you see how that feels,,I made my living in the Low Coal Mines as low as 24 inches high,I started taking care of two younger sisters and one younger brother at -7-Years old when my ,Dad got killed in a Log truck wreck,the brakes went out he let his passengers jump out and held the truck in the road past a store full of people and got killed.

At -8- years old I hid Christmas Presents for my sisters and brother that I bought moving scrap at the saw mill for .50 cents a day.
But,you like to say that because I get Social Security ,that some how that makes me inferior.I am sure that no one in your family gets Social Security,since they have never worked.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

NO PMB that didn't bother at all. I have known my dad since birth. He is dead and gone now and yes there are some in my family just as dependent as you, there in every family. If the democrats have there way there will be more and more deadbeats. everyone has sad stories it just don't dumb some of us down or make us victims or make us dependent trools. Remember when I warned you to keep it civil but you couldn't because all leftist is personnel attacks, lies, propaganda, fear mongering, did I say lies. Don't poke the bear if can't stand the claws.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'm beginning to think Russia was right, they will take us without firing a shot. The rot and decay is spreading from the inside. Gov is handicap from failed appointments of staffing, not only polar extremity with the parties but cannibalism within the parties. If level heads do not prevail, reactionary exuberance may end the world as we know it.
When we hate our own, how easy is it to hate those who've never touched our lives. When you work for 38% at a cost to the other 62%, maybe blowing up the 100's of 1000's of innocent is of no consequence to a mind that has to be given volumes of pages of praise and positive political fodder each morning to remain positive that what he's doing is the right thing here at home.
Democracy was a curse to the King of England, but we fought and died to free ourselves and have representation of the people and by the people, not a King or a Monarchy. Sometimes when we feel it's our turn, we become as bad or worse that what we felt oppressed about. Maybe we have to falter to rebuild but the rest of the world has always looked to us to be a resilient, fair and just Country. I pray we don't let them and ourselves down.
I don't know how we get more blood from a turnip, debt ceiling, tax cuts to the 85% China business investors, infrastructure improvements, but Mitch sure has his hands full... Yes, the large portion of the tax restructure benefit will go to China to build business here in this Country, not American business. The Great recession here was cherry picking time for the Chinese. First, there was no loyalty to the Country by American business, now you will work for Foreign interest that will gain influence in your Gov. by lobbyist (money bags).
It all seems like a chess game we're loosing...

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

The people in this country have done it to themselves, you talk selfish. For the last several election cycles the people have voted for whomever promised to give them the most. the companies vote for who is going to give them the most subsidies, the union votes for whoever is going to them the most power, the freeloaders vote for who will give them the stuff, the LGBT, atheist, illegals, criminals and so on the same thing. People don't vote for future of the country only what they can get right now. That' s what you call greed.

Pine Mt Beagles

Patch
Did you hear the one about the Exange Student in College economic class ,the Professor was talking about Entitlements,and ask the student what he thought about the American system.

The student said let me tell you how we use to hunt Hogs in my Country,
He said we planted a field of Corn the Hogs came the next year we a fence around 3 sides of the field when the Hogs came we fenced the other side and had a field full of Hogs,Sounds Good Right.
What we had was a field full of Hogs we had to grow corn and feed for over and over because they became Domesticated and could not care for themselves ,, so we had to feed them ,when we could have just went and got one as needed.

Kinda Like republicans,you either feed em or let em starve.

You republicans voted to give America to the Russians ,and ,for Sodom and Gomorrah's Mayor there is no good in this thing you voted for.
He says make America Great,,he disgraces America daily.

He says American jobs,,but he and his family hire illegal immigrants to work in America and all their other Companies are in other countries.

He breaks every commandment every day.

Like you rabbit he is a true dead beat.