Tax cuts...

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S.R.Patch

Tax cuts...

Post by S.R.Patch »

Tax cuts, the “secret sauce” for a better economy. But that the secret sauce is just the same old ketchup and mayo that's getting sucked up by fat cat corporations already.
Did you ever wonder why a fish doesn't explode swallowing all that water?

Pine Lakes

Re: Tax cuts...

Post by Pine Lakes »

No but I wonder why you continuously claim to be independent when it is clear that you are not. Again, you give a slant with no facts, but somehow I doubt they fit your agenda. It's still a free country though so more power to you.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

We all know Patch is a leftist Pine Lakes, he is a union soldier they give him his orders and like good little follower he goes out and marches.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

At least Patch ,,is not A Reprobate Republican,

Well,,at least trump and his Russians,are not going to get anything from this Middle Class Marvel of a Tax Cut. :eyes:

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Don't worry the Clintons looked out for the Russians decades ago

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:01 pm
At least Patch ,,is not A Reprobate Republican,

Well,,at least trump and his Russians,are not going to get anything from this Middle Class Marvel of a Tax Cut. :eyes:
Please say something that isn't stupid for a change.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Doners are hitting hard, need this corporate welfare tax break(trickle-down-effect) . Like drug addicts they don't see they're killing themselves.
Toomey says, "we can't cure cancer and heart disease so we're going to cure cancer, but we have to stop your heart to do it...lol... now don't you feel better!
The only argument left is how to disperse the crumbs to the peasants so their taxes don't go up to pay for it, but this is real "tax reform". Pence 7 million tax break to Carrier didn't change anything, jobs still lost. We're talking about doing a stock buy-back and increase dividends... It seems Wall Street is still in control and national debt is a non-issue. We'll get back to that with cuts to medicare/medicare and social security, just because we have too.
I think the Regan tax cuts caused a tax increase 7X. Inflation interest on homes went to 21% and CD's payed 10%, ahhh those were the days.... :dance:

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Instead of bitching about the corportations, where's the focus on the 47% who freeload and vote to keep it that way? The American Dream isn't about that crap!
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

patch of lies you used corporate welfare in a sentence and never mentioned Obama care. The biggest corporate welfare in the last ten years. Your becoming as big of clown as pinemooch. Keep talking in circles it proves your a lost liberal babbling clown. I'm sure You still have no answers for JB who ask you a month ago about your babbling nonsense. Were is my check clown!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I'm not on obama care.
I throwed hay and pumped gas all my teenage yrs, then I was 18, went to work fulltime, just got my 40 yr pen Maybe next yr retire, the shift work is getting harder all the time, rare weekend off and working holidays. I missed my kids, don't intend to miss my grandchildren.
All I know is static math, this dynamic math hasn't panned out in my life time...born wrong time in financial cycle I guess.
You boys don't have to name call to disagree, it makes you look weak... :(

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Did not mention you were on ACA. Insurance companies that signed up with the ACA saw a 400% profit on the tax payer dime. You are really funny patch you call me mousey and when I call you a clown you turn into a snowflake. Enjoy retirement and grands. Where is my check you said its was coming.
A
A

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Do you know what taxes would be on 400% profit? That's why Corporations need a 15+ % tax break. Remember, Corporations are people too!
I here now you may not get that tax break check, Ryan says it's only for average folk, so not everyone will get a drop, some will pay more, but the Corporate tax break is permanent, so your boss will trickle down some money to you if your plan goes as said.
I hope you get a big raise, I just want to see everyone happy again, things have sure changed here the last couple yr.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Mute point on taxes patch. If your not making enough to pay taxes well your just not making enough period. I bet they are crying having to pay 35% on free money. Win the lottery and pay more than 50% taxes and still laugh while going to the bank.

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

S.R.Patch wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 pm
Do you know what taxes would be on 400% profit? That's why Corporations need a 15+ % tax break. Remember, Corporations are people too!
I here now you may not get that tax break check, Ryan says it's only for average folk, so not everyone will get a drop, some will pay more, but the Corporate tax break is permanent, so your boss will trickle down some money to you if your plan goes as said.
I hope you get a big raise, I just want to see everyone happy again, things have sure changed here the last couple yr.
So what is an appropriate rate Patch? Do you think it wise that US corporations pay the highest tax rate in the world? How has the 35% rate helped you or are you just concerned that the "rich" pay more? If that is your concern then you should be delighted because the President is adamant that the wealthiest folk's taxes not be reduced while everyone else's is. If you were only so enraged with the ACA and the burden it has brought to the middle class.

The biggest piece of advice that I would give the President should he ask is to hold off building the wall. After 8 yrs of Obama's policies, we might need some hard working, dependable Mexicans.

https://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio