Hot stud dog

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglestotrack

Hot stud dog

Post by beaglestotrack »

What seems to be the top stud dog as of late

Markday

Re: Hot stud dog

Post by Markday »

I have seen a few female’s run out of branko’s blue rider that I really like. I have 2 males out of Dago valley Bullet that is showing some good signs of being keepers also. There hard hitting with big mouths and they started super easy.

m_blankenship

Post by m_blankenship »

MTN STATE BLUE BUD
M Blankenship

ericwaddle3

Post by ericwaddle3 »

P&Ps Iceman
Arkmos Chopper
Musgrave's Bloomfield Duke
KW'S Switch a Gear
Waddle’s Crankin Ada
Waddle’s Crankin Ratchet
Waddle’s Crankin Bella
R.I.P
FCGD GRPCH WOLDPCH PPRCH Show Me's Crank
PCH Waddle’s Jazzmanian Devil
Waddle's Blooming Pixie

Rabbit/Hareman123

Post by Rabbit/Hareman123 »

hunt em up max.........meachums doug.......wilsons izzo......

JacksonBoys

Post by JacksonBoys »

There are many good stud dogs, and even many good flavors of the month. But the most important thing is a good solid bitch. We believe that the bitch is just as important as the stud dog if not more so. If I was going to take my good bitch and breed her somewhere it would be with a proven reproducer who I watched in the field with my own eyes and ears. Go watch the stud dog run and make sure he is your style and speed. Some call dogs fast that others think are medium and vice versa. Don't let them give you excuses when you want to watch the hound go to work. If that's the case go elsewhere.
Jackson Boys Kennel and Starting Pen

PCH HBCH GRCH LPRCH and PKC $ winner Matt Dillon
HBCH GRCH Jacksons Jack on the Bone
FCGD PCH HBCH Jackson Boys Slick Willie (RIP Champ)
Bill's (614)965-2219

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

yawn
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

g_rabbitman

Post by g_rabbitman »

I would get up with Lowell smith he has two top stud dogs

Wicker's Beagles

Post by Wicker's Beagles »

I'd find me a real good blue speckled pointy headed hyper acting Australian Shepard , Blue Heeler , Border Colley , Jack Russell with blue glass eyes, long hair, short ears and a squeaky yappy house dog bark.
Lots of them are winning most all of the trials these days, just look around they're out there everywhere, they all cross well with a beagle and some will somewhat look like a beagle.

Nuff Said :eyes:

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

X2 what Wicker said...
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Hare Chaser

Post by Hare Chaser »

Wicker's Beagles wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm
I'd find me a real good blue speckled pointy headed hyper acting Australian Shepard , Blue Heeler , Border Colley , Jack Russell with blue glass eyes, long hair, short ears and a squeaky yappy house dog bark.
Lots of them are winning most all of the trials these days, just look around they're out there everywhere, they all cross well with a beagle and some will somewhat look like a beagle.

Nuff Said :eyes:
Sometimes the best dog is tied/kenneled not far from home. Only a handful of people know about him. The owner doesn't trial..................all he does is hunt the hair of his dog and sometimes that dog is the only one he owns. Kinda like the only way anyone can be an expert is if they come from at least 500 miles away?

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Harechaser
You couldn't have said it better.
Years ago when I lived in New Hampshire I had a pretty decent Bluetick coonhound.Never Nite hunted her in competition but she had quite a few coon knocked down to her and could do a pretty good all around job on them in most all conditions.
I took a trip down to Mississippi with an old coon hunting buddy of mine and we were invited to hunt with a man who at that time was one of the big names in breeding and competition hunts with dogs from his kennel.
He lived on a big ranch with over 500 acres,Bass ponds, top notch kennel set-up,the whole 9 yards.
We got ready to go to the woods that night and the fellow was telling me he was going to hunt a female that he had just turned down $4,900.00 for [this was 25 years ago] and that she was a top dog. I was feeling pretty intimidated and just hoped that my female wouldn't get smoked and embarrass me and the reputation of coon hunters from up north.
We cut them loose and off they went.Long story short -we struck and treed three coon that night.My female got first strike and first tree on all three, hunting on the other dogs home ground.
That fellow asked me what i'd take for my female and I told him $5,000.00. He said he wouldn't give that much for her!!! LOL.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch