The Obama Legacy

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

The Obama Legacy

Post by Newt »

During the Clinton Presidency we had Waco, Ruby Ridge, and the Oklahoma City Bombing.
Obama gave us Fast and Furious, Bengahzi, Billions to help Iran spread Terrorism then Fusion GPS, abusing FICA, the IRS and Justice Dept.

Now its been proven they were abusing private citizens in the courts.

Unsealed Court Documents Show How Prosecutors Tried To Rig The Bundy TrialPosted
nytimes https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/20/us/c ... google.com

westernjournal https://www.westernjournal.com/unsealed ... ndy-trial/
quote:
Unsealed court documents detail how the team of prosecutors tasked with convicting Cliven Bundy and his sons of crimes relating to a 2014 armed standoff failed to turn over potential exculpatory evidence to the court, The Oregonian reports.

The Bundys’ case ended in a mistrial Dec. 20 after Judge Gloria Navarro ruled that prosecutors violated the civil rights of the defendants by withholding evidence supporting the Bundys’ case.

Navarro is considering dismissing the case “with prejudice” and blocking prosecutors from retrying the case.

Her decision will come Jan. 8, according to The New York Times.

quote:
Love was fired from the agency in September for corruption and unethical behavior.

Prosecutors had dismissed the allegations and investigations of Love as an “urban legend,” but ended up handing over 500 pages worth of reports on Love in December, according to The Oregonian.

The Bundys’ lawyers made two requests to Navarro for a special “discovery monitor” to ensure that all relevant documents were being turned over by the prosecution.

Both requests were denied.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions, however, launched an investigation into prosecutorial misconduct after the mistrial.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: The Obama Legacy

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

The best President in modern History by,a VERY LARGE MARGIN ,,,NO QUESTIONING THAT.

BEST IN JOB GROWTH THE LONGEST RECORD OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOB GROWTH EVER.

NOT A SINGLE SCANDEL

AMERICAN STANDING AT ALL TIME HIGH ALL OVER THE WORLD.

STOCK MARKET HIGHEST EVER RECORDED ,,WITH AN INCREASE OF OVER 70 % UNDER HIS PRESIDENCY.

SAVED THE AMERICAN ECONOMY FROM TOTAL COLLAPSE.

AND
republicans,,,support a Pefifile ,Rapist,Bigot ,conman,liar and thief,who has took America back to the 50's destroyed the American Immage all over the world.America is now led by a child molester ,
Republicans,support a crime family placed in power by a hostile foreign government.

Americans
Are going to have to purge the republican disease .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Now folks it's impossible to read that last post without laughing, you just can't stack bullsh.t that high without it being funny.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

I just don't think--------> Molesting Children ,Raping Women,Calling White Neo Nazi's good people,Stealing Money daily,LIEING constantly,Bringing Russians in the Oval Office .
Destroying America's Immage all over the world ,,,is FUNNY .

ONLY FEBLE MINDED REPUBLICAN REPROBATES COULD SEE ANY HUMOR IN TRUMP,

YOU GUYS WANT EVER GET RID OF THE SMELL YOU ARE ,,SO,,PROUD ,,OF ,,BUT ,,THE WORST PART FOR YOU ,IS TEACHING YOUR CHILDREN THAT MOLESTING THEM ,RAPING WOMEN ,HATING PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN YOU ,CONING PEOPLE ,LIEING,IS GOOD FOR THEM .AND THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

What an intelligent individual. You have it figured it out. Sell your coats and turn off your home heat. protect the planet. Your leader told us that global warming would destroy the planet. Your body sensors are lying to you. Put on your T-shirt and Bermudas, pour yourself a glass of iced, get your chaise lounge under a shade tree and listen to the birds sing.
Enjoy this temperate climate before it gets too hot .

On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
La, la ...

After nine days I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
La, la ...

Newt

Post by Newt »

Democrats just need to accept that Obama was the most corrupt President ever

Until I can find my list of corruption lets go with lies:

I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan
It's just like shopping at Amazon
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi
I have never seen my Uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.

And the biggest one of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

lets go with his love for terrorist organizations:

President Obama:
This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:
· It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner -"I am one of you."
· It was you who on ABC News referenced -"My Muslim faith ."
· It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
· It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand with the Muslims ."
· It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that -"I am a Muslim ."
· It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
· It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
· It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
· It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
· It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.
· It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
· It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
· It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.
· It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
· It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
· It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
· It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
· It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
· It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House,and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
· It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
· It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
· It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
· It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
· It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
· It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
· It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
· It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
· It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
· It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
· It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
· It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
· It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.

I still haven't found exactly what the filth on the left is asking for but I did find this:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

Is Fast & Furious in one of those? Iranian deal? Pay off to get our deserter back? Plane loads of money to mooslims for who knows what? Bringing in illegal kids and dispersing them throughout cities all across the nation? Does the ignorant/stupid/unpatriotic idiots on the left want this to go on?

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Pine Mt Beagles wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am
I just don't think.
Bingo!