Thanks President Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Thanks President Trump

Post by Newt »

So our charitable donations to our University’s athletic programs are no longer deductible

Charitable???

Good for Trump. Charitable donations ought to be only for things that do good for people in need.

Supporting huge stadiums so big-time football programs can better groom the next class of low-IQ future multi-millionaire kneelers.

Fund what you want out of your own pocket - don't ask the public to take a third of your cost on themselves.

It's just staggering how intellectually dishonest you politicians are.

Give the money to stay at home Moms who rear their children to respect the rights of others.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

quote:
Trump administration will reverse course from previous Obama administration policy, eliminating climate change from a list of national security threats. The National Security Strategy to be released on Monday will emphasize the importance of balancing energy security with economic development and environmental protection, according to a source who has seen the document and shared excerpts of a late draft.

“Climate policies will continue to shape the global energy system,” a draft of the National Security Strategy slated to be released on Monday said. “U.S. leadership is indispensable to countering an anti-growth, energy agenda that is detrimental to U.S. economic and energy security interests. Given future global energy demand, much of the developing world will require fossil fuels, as well as other forms of energy, to power their economies and lift their people out of poverty.”

http://thefederalist.com/2017/12/15/tru ... UA.twitter

This should trigger the snowflakes bigly. If you have liberal friends, do us and them a favor, help them find a country that has assisted suicide.

PM, you don't need to go to that extreme. Just Google "screaming practice". I'm sure there is a local chapter of progressive anonymous near Pineville that help you through this time of tribulation. Be sure to wear your Pussy hat to ensure your credibility. If not call Nancy or Chuck. Don't call Hillary or Hussein they will charge you for the information.

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Thanks President Trump

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

You are the scum who support Child Molesters ,Rapist,Bigots,

What,, a republican thinks says or does ,,means,,nothing to Human beings not worth any comment .Republicans ,don't have the mental ability to know the difference between right or wrong or fake and fiction.like a cancer on this once great country.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black, LMAO!

Newt

Post by Newt »

I can't wait until the midterms. So much for that "blue wave." What are the Dems going to tell voters?

Dem: "We voted against this tax bill to help you."

Voter: "But my taxes have decreased, and I got a raise with my company. How was voting against this bill helping me?"

Dem: "But Trump is bad"

Voter: "Go away."

Libs: Trickle down is a lie perpetrated by Reagan..

Trump tax bill lowers corporate taxes.
Immediately Comcast starts paying bonuses

Pine Mt Beagles

These people are like you Blind Reprobates,soon to be homeless,living in a box.the best place for republicans.

Six hundred employees at an Indiana plant that President Trump claimed to save at the end of 2016 are to be laid off soon, according to a new report.

Carrier's plant in Indianapolis is scheduled to lay off about 600 workers by the end of the year. That plant was the centerpiece of a deal touted by Trump in December 2016.

Before taking office Trump unveiled a deal with Carrier, a division of United Technologies Corp., which guaranteed that Carrier would continue to employ 1,069 workers for 10 years in exchange for (( of course Carrier kept this money $7 million in incentives, trump got over a million in his money laundering trump foundation )). The deal was treated as a victory and made up part of Trump's plan to keep manufacturing jobs in America instead of moving south of the border to Mexico.

However, union officials said they've received notice that 338 layoffs will take place,and 290 more employees will be laid off on Dec. 22, just before Christmas.

(( 628 already out of work with the rest going soon ))

"To me this was just political, to make it a victory within Trump's campaign, in his eyes that he did something great," a Carrier employee said, "I'm very grateful that I get to keep my job, and many others, but I'm still disappointed that we're losing a lot."

Of the 1,069 jobs Trump claimed the deal would save, 730 were manufacturing jobs and the rest were engineers and other technical jobs that weren't scheduled to be cut.

Now they are all leaving

AT&T

Gives employees 1,000.00 bonuses,and Pink Slips included,,,(( It's not a Bonus it's called Severance Pay ))
Laying off 600 .

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

Fortunately, due to the policies of President Trump, there are other higher paying jobs available for those unfortunate workers. I saw a news item yesterday that Tennessee's unemployment is 2% less than this time last year. In addition, when those guys go back to work they will pay less taxes. What a leader and a wonderful country. MAGA. The America that I knew and loved deserves to have a leader like Donald Trump. I was wrong. When the primaries began I couldn't stand his arrogance. It wasn't arrogance it was self confidence and knowing what was wrong with the progressive America. What a leader. Like Churchill standing up to the NAZIs, Trump has stood to a foe equally as dangerous to individual freedom as were the NAZIs. Hillary, Obama, Holder, Lynch and the Deep State were on a relentless march to take over the country. The enemy is not dead but they are bleeding.

Unemployement hits all time low in 13 states

New home market expands at fastest pace since 1992

GDP expected to grow 4.5% in fourth quarter of 2017

Manufacturing Boom: Philly Fed Index Unexpectedly Jumps

New coloring book for SJW' I'm confident those coloring books are sold out in Pineville KY.

Journalists at NBC/MSNBC are among the Comcast employees getting $1,000 bonuses

Trump has cut almost 100 Billion in spending per year in year 1

Reminder: Last night, every single senate Democrat voted against helping disabled children and single working mothers.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Don't forget the the merger of Fox & Disney.
A make-believe news organization now has it's own make-believe world, a perfect match... lol
Watch the job count from this... :roll:

Newt

Post by Newt »

Merry Christmas Patch. I'm glad that you found one tidbit of news that cheers you up. I hear the NY Times is screaming, "Trump calls Haitians Aids carriers and Africans don't want to go home to grass huts".
No matter if that is the truth or Fake New, its enough to make the Progressives smile during their "fake" Holiday season.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Wal-Mart Raises U.S. Hourly Wage to $11 in Wake of Tax Overhaul

Winning for everyone

quote:
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is boosting its starting hourly wage to $11 and delivering bonuses to employees, capitalizing on the U.S. tax overhaul to stay competitive in a tightening labor market.

The increase takes effect next month and will cost $300 million on top of wage hikes that were already planned, the Bentonville, Arkansas-based retailer said Thursday. The one-time bonus of up to $1,000 is based on seniority and will amount to an additional $400 million. The company is also expanding its maternity and parental leave policy and adding an adoption benefit.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... x-overhaul
Trickle Down!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Trump just keeps winning. companies can look out for employees if government gets out of the and allows an environment of opportunity.

Pine Mt Beagles

Hopefully ,this will happen to all you republican scum bags.

Walmart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club stores and laying off thousands of workers.

Jan. 11, 2018, 12:44 PM

Walmart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club locations across the US, the company told Business Insider on Thursday. Some stores have already closed; others will close within weeks.
Many employees were not informed of the closings ahead of time.
Ten of the closed stores will be turned into e-commerce distribution centers.

Walmart is closing 63 Sam's Club stores across the US, the company told Business Insider on Thursday afternoon, after reports of abrupt store closings began to emerge.

The closings will impact about 9,400 employees, a Walmart official said.

In some cases, employees were not told their store had closed before showing up to work on Thursday. Those employees learned their store would be closing when they found the store's doors locked and a notice announcing the closing, Sam's Club workers told Business Insider. At some stores, employees were turned away by police officers.

The remaining stores will stay open for several weeks before closing permanently. All of the affected stores were scrubbed from the Sam's Club website on Thursday morning.

Sam's Club CEO John Furner notified employees of the closures in a company-wide ------->email sent Thursday.

"We will be closing some clubs, and we notified them today. We'll convert some of them into eCommerce fulfillment centers — to better serve the growing number of members shopping with us online and continue scaling the SamsClub.com business."

The closings came on the same day Walmart announced plans to raise starting hourly wages to $11, expand employee benefits, and offer workers bonuses of up to $1,000.

Some Sam's Club employees were informed of the closings via notices that were sent through FedEx on Thursday.

"FedEx showed up at my door with a package from Sam's Club and I was thinking that maybe it was my W-2," Nic Townsend, an employee of a Sacramento, California Sam's Club, told Business Insider. "It was a letter saying they are closing down... I'm unsure of what to do I have a baby and a mentally sick mother. I'm lost. I'm heartbroken. I'm scared."

Shoppers were also stunned by the sudden closures.

"I went to the Orange, Connecticut location, and was shocked to learn from an employee, crying in the parking lot, that the club was closing permanently on the 26th and was closed the whole day today," Cynthia Garofalo told Business Insider on Thursday. "It really caught everyone off guard, especially the people that needed to pick up their prescriptions. What a mess."

Pine Mt Beagles

Passing of GOP tax plan leads to payday for corporate employees

AT&T lays off DirecTV workers despite pledge to create jobs

The FCC is about to kill net neutrality

Judge plays it down the middle in first ruling for AT&T merger case
While Randall Stephenson gushes about holiday bonuses and creating jobs, he’s been busy swinging the ax.

The AT&T boss — citing a mountain of cash the telecom giant will keep because of Trump’s tax cuts — said this week that AT&T will pay out $200 million to employees by awarding 200,000 of its rank-and-file year-end bonuses of $1,000 each.

(( 200,000 compared to what trump give them ))

“These are 7,000 jobs of people putting fiber in ground, hard hat jobs that make $70,000 to $80,000 per year,” Stephenson said at an event hosted by The Economic Club of New York.

Meanwhile, however, a slew of AT&T layoffs nationwide looks poised to claim casualties running into the thousands. As The Post reported this week, AT&T fired more than 700 cable installers earlier this month.

Elsewhere, sources said AT&T has lately laid off 215 high-skilled technician jobs in nine Southern states. Those jobs, many paying $36 an hour, will be eliminated in the first quarter, sources said.

Add to that 280 jobs that will be cut beginning Feb. 17 at AT&T’s Dallas credit and collections center, a source to AT&T confirmed. Also in February,  278 jobs will be cut at AT&T’s El Paso, Texas call center. Yet another 87 positions will be scaled back at the company’s Kansas City, Mo. credit and collections center, according to the source.

AT&T also fired an undisclosed number of workers in November at its Atlanta-based entertainment wireless group, a worker said.

This smattering of layoffs alone — likely only part of the looming bloodbath, according to sources — could save AT&T as much as $100 million.

As such, the total layoffs could save AT&T enough cash to offset the $200 million in bonuses it’s planning — and which earned praise from President Trump earlier this week.

Passing of GOP tax plan leads to payday for corporate employees

((( “That’s because of what we did,” Trump said, celebrating AT&T’s bonus plan. “So that’s pretty good.” ))

Labor lawyer Stephen Console, whose firm Console Mattiacci is representing workers suing AT&T in Trenton, NJ for age discrimination, alleges AT&T came up with a plan to replace its aging workforce with a younger one by the year 2020.

“We are very committed to showing exactly what AT&T is doing in connection with laying off older workers,” Console told The Post.

From Jan. 31, 2016 to Jan. 31, 2017 AT&T employment fell by 5 percent from 281,000 to 268,000, according to public filings.

A New York Times profile of Stephenson in February 2016 said senior executives believed eliminating 30 percent of AT&T’s workforce by 2020 was not out of the question.

AT&T last year showed its financial support for the Trump administration donating $2.1 million to his inauguration, according to public records.

Stephenson also is president of the Boy Scouts of America and arranged for Trump this year to speak in front of the scouts.
and that was tragic.

Newt

Post by Newt »

PM tell your friends and family, when Wall Mart closes and they are unemployed, be thankful that Trump's economy is roaring. Its difficult for employers to find qualified workers for the millions of new jobs. Trump is sending the Mexicans home so there will be a demand for low skill workers. Tell them absolutely not to act like you. No employer will want a chronic bitch and moaner, and neither will their fellow workers.. Smile and enjoy the rebirth of this once again great nation. Who knows the democrats may steal the next election and pee it all away again.

Weird isn't it. When a business no longer is competitive and can no longer make a profit they are forced to close their doors and shut down. Unless they are in a communist country. Then the products get poorer in quality and there is a shortage. Venezuela can no longer supply the need for toiler paper and unfortunately the citizens have lost the knowledge on growing corn so corn cobs are in short supply as well.

You union guys never have understood supply and demand. If there is not demand who is going to supply the capital to pay salaries? Your answer? Wall Mart is so rich they could afford to keep those stores running. So could Sears a couple of decades ago.

Do you think, once they turn those stores into e-commerce stores they my hire some of those laid off workers.

Weird, I never heard the MSM complaining when all those strip malls closed up while Obama was president.

fatboy

Post by fatboy »

We have been having a big problem since Trump has been elected. This man tells it how it is, he is hurting the feelings of people who believe all the lies, fed to them by democrats. He hurts the feelings of people who rule by emotion, and have no common sense. The people who can not think for themselves, are scared and confused. Here is a man who wants to put America first. For years we have had people trying to do away with all the influences that made this country great, and want us to embrace other cultures that come from countries that are terrible places. The people who want to embrace these cultures, should move to these countries and live there, or more likely they would die there. Trump is not perfect, nobody is, but look at how other political people always want to take our guns, and attack our constitution. There are to many of these anti American people in politics. Many of their supporters are, what just a few years ago were considered, detrimental to American values, and these people are catered to just for votes. Too many of these people want to ride the wagon but don't realize that you also need people to pull the wagon or your not going to get anywhere. I hope Trump is able to get the support to invest in America, too much of this concern on how we can help bring people from other countries here and support them. If you come to this country, it should be to help, it not feed off it. So yes, thank you, President Trump for trying to better our country, while have the anti American, god hating people,are working against you.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Yep. My Trump Barometer (which I use to determine how good a job he is doing) is based upon how much he makes the demented, deranged, dysfunctional dingbats of the Left rant and rave and froth at the mouth in rage over EVERYTHING he does and says. Right now, he gets an A+. I would like to go higher because of the "outrage" caused by his entirely factual (though somewhat distasteful) "s-holes" comment, but A+ is as high as it goes..

Wonder why those countries that he identified as S-Holes are never selected for a Vacation destination by game shows such as Jeopardy?
Imagine the Smile on PM's face when he received notification that he has just won a free trip to Haiti, Somalia, of Kenya. Think of the thrill running up his leg if he was given a free one month stay in Nairobi, Kenya, birthplace of the only Muslim President of the USA, Barrack Hussein Obama. Of course he would have to leave his "in drag" apparel at home. Those Muzzies take a dim view of Transgenders.