Delete

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Scott privitera

Delete

Post by Scott privitera »

Delete
Last edited by Scott privitera on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

bigdan51040

Re: 16 month awful bawlin male

Post by bigdan51040 »

For a tight mouth dog lol

Scott privitera

Dog no longer for sale , I knew he had it in him to come outta that tight mouth, and he has dog can move a rabbit and can do it in the cold and ice , just needed the tracks and yes for a tight mouth dog bigdan infact many contacted me that liked the tight mouth , maybe you should follow suit and keep your mouth tight ,

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

I particularly like the threat of a price increase next fall if you don't buy him now...lmfao!!!
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Scott privitera

I particularly like the fact u gotta hide behind a alias and not your real name ,. Instead of running your man pleaser , come watch him run , he ain't going anywhere now , I said it like it was and he's come out of it and now flat smokes rabbits with mouth , so maybe get off the computer and out from those fake names and run some dogs , instead of those mouths ...

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Oh I ran dogs today...nothing to brag about, but we ran...

As for an alias being a problem, what would using my real name Do? Would it make my comments more palatable to you?

Why would you want me to come watch him run NOW if he's no longer for sale?
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

Scott privitera

I bet you ran. Your dogs are prolly fake just like the fake name u hide behind and run ur mouth , that ain't nothing but being a coward , at least man up and have your real name for your name , chicken crap

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Lol.

Ok. You win.

I quit.

Have fun running your no longer tight mouthed hound that's no longer for sale, but IF he were would cost more now.