Understanding the world situation

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Understanding the world situation

Post by Newt »

The Brotherhood Of Darkness

Its not Democrats and not Republican its both.

Watch this and listen to the question and answer after the lecture
https://archive.org/details/TheBrotherhoodOfDarkness

Pine Mt Beagles

Re: Understanding the world situation

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

It's 110% republicans,scum bags who support,Child Molesters,Raping Women,Beating Women,Bigots,Uphold these republicans who hunt children in schools,republicans uphold people who do these mass shootings ,Racist,Hippocrits,Communist,Hold Russians up over America ,,constantly downing American rules of law and law enforcement republicans constantly attacks every thing America stands for,,,Don't never ever try to align republican scum bags with real Americans,Independent and Democrat because there is no comparison,republicans are NOT AMERICANS,THEY ARE REPUBLICANS,THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS THEY ARE REPUBLICANS THEY ARE JUST BARELY PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE REPUBLICANS FIRST THEY GO AGAINST COUNTRY,GOD,AND FAMILY TO BE REPUBLICANS.

A PARTY LED BY -CHILD MOLESTERS,PEDIFILES,NAZIS,RAPIST,KKK,WHITE SUPREMACIST,WIFE BEATERS,TRAITORS,SPYS FOR RUSSIA AND TURKEY,,AND THESE ARE THEIR BEST PARTS.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Re: Understanding the world situation

Post by Newt »

I didn't post that for you. I knew that was above your level of comprehension. If it was worth the time I would get my grandchildren's crayons and draw you a picture.