Problems with Progressives

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Problems with Progressives

Post by Newt »

Maybe one of the resident Progressives could solve this problem that they created.

Transgender Files $50,000 Complaint Because Muslim Woman Refuses to Wax Genitals
quote:

A female Muslim employee of a salon refused to wax the genitals of a man, because her religion prohibits her not to physically touch the private area of a male outside her family. I say “male,” because I’m using the traditional sense of the word… meaning the person has a penis. He is under the impression that he’s a female, because he identifies as such.

Yet, there are certain biological realities that this Muslim employee recognizes which he apparently does not. Powerline reports:

Earlier this month, a male-to-female transgender filed a $50,000 human rights complaint after a Muslim woman refused to perform a Brazilian wax on his genitals.

“She never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Max Wax manager, president and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media. “She said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable they can look for another job.’”

That might be the funniest line ever spoken: “Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable they can look for another job.” Or, since the speaker was actually serious, perhaps one of the most mentally ill? Either way, the peace and tolerance crowd really needs to relax, right?

The CEO of the waxing company says that customers of both genders — yes (trigger warning!) there are only two — are welcomed there. (Though 98% of their customers are women.) They simply don’t offer Brazilian waxes to men since they don’t have any male staffers. That actually seems quite reasonable to me? Apparently to everyone. Normally, their policy is not a big deal, according to the executive.

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Problems with Progressives

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Man Newt I have been waiting for an answer, a solution, a leftist nugget of wisdom. I am sooooo disappointed.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Lay off the Ambien,... you guys are getting a little Roseanne crazy... :bozo:
Next you'll be wanting a Donald apology from Carruthers because your appointment wasn't taken... :lol:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

And there it is the nugget of wisdom. OH the years it must have taken to come up with such knowledge.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Don't expect much out of dedicated democrats. They have their own problems. Those MS-13 tatoos take a lot of planning. You can't be too careful when joining a humanitarian organization. Birds of a feather....

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

I will try an help,... do you have any idea the area you were in when you last had your right mind...lol

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Do you have any idea the last time you had an independent thought 1940 what???????

Newt

Post by Newt »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:01 am
Do you have any idea the last time you had an independent thought 1940 what???????

You can tell the Progressives have no working ideas. Trump has exposed and broken them. They have turned into a bunch or sky screamers with their pussy hats, or Antifa, threatening violence if you dare to exercise your constitutional rights. Free speech is a dangerous idea to progressives. Since their ideas have proven to be a path to Venezeala, Chicago, and Flint, we are forbidden to talk about it.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Yeah, so each night you curl up with your Trumpy Bear and watch Trumpy Newsmax and all is good with the world... :lol:
Don't worry, we will take back the Republican Party and Truth and the rule of law will mean something again. The King has no clothes and the current Republicans have no spine.

Newt

Post by Newt »

No, I turn on CNN and then I realize why you and PM make such fools of yourself.
The "Deplorables" are manufacturing the News not watching it. Its shocking that the once most watched News network on earth would daily make fools of themselves and their viewers. They once made fun of conservatives because in their opinion we weren't computer savvy. They gleefully gave the left credit for mastering E-technology and using it to win elections. Then along came Trump. The lies they spread as facts were quickly exposed by the Donald. He doesn't curl up in a fetal position and take their ridicule as every republican candidate has done since Reagan. He handles fake news casters just like he was reported to have handled his women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE7MZhSFF8g

Can anybody show me why Fake News should be watched any longer?

If you want more gloom and doom well listen to another deplorable network.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQmxvZEBDw

They were correct about one point. Reagan never tweeted such information. What intellect!!!!

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Patch you are right about 1 thing most republicans have no spine, good thing Trump isn't most republicans. If not for it being an election year I would have been surprised McConnell cancelled August vacation. I was watching the view tell Newt how Trump's success was all because of Obama and I have to agree. When you do such a pathetic job as Obama did you leave plenty of room for success.

Newt

Post by Newt »

BWAAAAHAAAA! Liberals have to wake up with this irrefutable FACT in their head today

Dennis Rodman has been a more positive ambassador in foreign relations than Obama and he didn't give away billions of dollars.
Of course DR had to work for his success.

You poor pathetic sheepish morons have to go through the day today with the knowledge that:

DENNIS "the worm" RODMAN will have had a larger impact on lasting world peace that that sissy arse poser you worship. The "golden one", "the Messiah", the "great uniter", the savior of us all accomplished exactly zero for lasting world peace and a social outcast is about to make him look like the blithering amateur he is.

His "legacy" can not effectively fit in a darn Porta Potty. HIS OWN HOME TOWN IS SUING TO STOP HIS LIBRARY FROM BEING BUILT THERE for goodness sake.

This is the fraud you clowns have hitched your wagon to. I hope this comforts you as you go to bed tonight in realizing that you are the most naive lot in human history!!
The best country in the history of mankind and you give it over to a community organizer then attempted to pass the baton to the most corrupt individual just because it was "her turn".

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

It all sounds pretty clear ya'll haven't done so well getting through the day....
I hear Donald's going to pardon himself after being framed for writing a memo of a meeting he never attended or knew anything about. Who knew keeping your lies straight could be so complicated... :eyes:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Now there's a question with an obvious answer. Oh how it must feel to lie, cheat, steal, put americans in danger all to defeat one man only to have your ass handed to you. That's not enough for you liberals though you then have to continue your worst behavior trying to get the guy you couldn't beat until all of your anti American actions come to light. Yes Patch you like PMB and the washington commies have shown your true selves, and oh watch a picture it is.

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Patch
What do you think ,when you see these World Leaders on Stage dressed nice Clean Cut ,intelligent,well read,well educated.

Then you see this ---->Orange, Fat Azz ,Traitor/Wife Beater / Rapist/ Child Molester/ Liar/Thief/Conman/ who Loves every Dictator Mass Murder and every Country BUT AMERICA,Just wondering how Embarrassed you are.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered