President Trump a Man for the Times

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

President Trump a Man for the Times

Post by Newt »

Trump just turned the left against red flag laws with one tweet

quote:
Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!

Trump plays their game so well its driving them nuts.
The media is accustomed to republicans rolling over on their back and pissing all over them selves, like a whipped dog, when attacked by the left.

And then we have Biden, the best the left can offer. :lol:

S.R.Patch

Re: President Trump a Man for the Times

Post by S.R.Patch »

I have to agree, "Tariff-man" is showing his stuff...lol... no tax on daughter's trademark, billions in welfare, Maga hats for everyone! Russia and NK supply the fire works, party like it's 1999!

Newt

Post by Newt »

Just a friendly reminder of the long 'bait and switch' history that our government has:

quote:
1913: The income tax is made possible via Constitutional amendment. Critics protest that there is no top rate set, warning that the top rate might rise to as much as ten percent. They are assured that no such thing will ever happen.

1936: A Social Security Administration explanation of the programs says : “And finally, beginning in 1949, 12 years from now, you and your employer will each pay 3 cents on each dollar you earn, up to $3,000 a year. That is the most you will ever pay.”

1962: AFDC is expanded to “fight poverty” Democrats argue that the numbers are very small and increasing payments will help families get out of poverty. Critics say it will lead to dependency. Before welfare reform you had 15 million recipients and were entering the fourth generation of dependency.

1964 – Critics of the Civil Rights Act charge that it will result in quotas. Hubert Humphrey responds “I‘ll eat my hat if this leads to racial quotas.”

1966 – Critics claim Medicare will be too expensive. The Democratic-dominated “House Ways and Means Committee estimated that Medicare would cost only about $12 billion by 1990 (a figure that included an allowance for inflation). This was supposedly a ‘conservative’ estimate. But in 1990 Medicare actually cost $107 billion.”

2003 – Medicare Part D, drug plan is estimated to cost “only” $340 billion over ten years. Only a few years later and the cost is $540 billion and rapidly rising.

2010 - Obamacare will save the average family $2,500 in premiums and won't add to the deficit. If you like your plan you can keep you plan. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

The entire philosophy and purpose of the Left is whatever it takes to get total control.

Oh I forgot the purpose of the FISA Court. It will never be used to spy on private citizens or political opposition.

Trust me!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Health Care is easy...
Tariff wars are easy, but We'll wait till after you buy Christmas...
Young girls are easy... Epstein-Acosta-Trump-Moscow Mitch-Putin
Bail-outs are easy, China pays the tariff's to farmers
Building a wall is easy, take the money from the military
Manipulating the Fed is easy
Playing with American Money is easy, Whats another couple of Trillion debt on the books?

A friendly reminder, my Republican party, the party of financial responsibility and the Rule of Law... Bait and switch?
Just trust you?

Newt

Post by Newt »

I don't trust any politician. In fact, I'm a doubting Thomas about almost everything I'm told, though I'm not from Missouri.

Retail sales up .7% well above .3% forecast, best since March. Hmmm? But the media said :???:

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Newt ever notice debt only bothers leftist when a righty is in the white house. If they really cared about the debt they would vote for someone who would at least attempt to lower it but they never do. Trump isn't taking a salary, trying to stop the tax payers from funded over 100 billion a year on illegals. tightening up welfare requirements, Trying to stop illegals from sending another 50 billion to their home countries. Cutting aid to countries not being allies with us, Pressuring business to stay in America and to come back to America. Democrats are against all of this kinda takes the wonder out of how our debt got out of control to begin with.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Debt certainly bothers me but I remember the Tea Party. Their aim was to get control of the debt. The Dims labeled them racist and potential terrorists. Meanwhile Antifa and BLM fit the description and are ignored.
Its all just politics and a contest as to who is going to keep their noses in the public trough.
Trump is not taking a salary and to my knowledge isn't stealing from the taxpayers. If he is, Schiff, Nancy, Shumer, and the MSM can't find it.