The LARGE Cost of Freedom

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

chapkosbeagles

Re: The LARGE Cost of Freedom

Post by chapkosbeagles »

i did not say they control our goverment but they do have influence on decisions made there in there own little way.
i say they are secret but your right they are not a secret,but i want to see anyone who is not a member go to a meeting :lol: not going to happen some even believe that they stand for a totally different religion,but we would not know anything about that. an that is because they have it a secret. i don't claim to no much but i do know a little.

WHY DON'T YOU ENLIGHTEN ME A LITTLE I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO LEARN

mtnwaykennel

Post by mtnwaykennel »

I wish you would research the Masons ..... Norrow minded people who think because they are not invited into something then it makes it some secret. I only wish that most americans could understand what the Masons, Sons of the Confederates, Sons of the Union Soldier and other "secret" societies have done for our country... It may make you realize why people value the thoughts and step aside for them at times.

As for our country and the 4th of July, We had about this same conversation on the mountain camping saturday.

Let me share a little story with you all. We meet the 2nd weekend every August at a place called Pine Mountain. I have been going now since the first summer I met my wife, as it was her family who took me there the first time. In this group of outlaws and misfits that meet there every year, they all have a common bond. They have all defended this country, and have seen first hand the cost of freedom. Some was it together in WWII ... some Vietnam. Now the Iraq and Gulf war boys find the way to Pine. My Wife's family took me there ... It looked like just a good time trip to me ... Till I was invited to sit around the fire with the guys. When I came off that mountain the first year I cried like a baby. All 6-6 325 pounds of me crumpled. They were not there for themselves alone, that is where they came to honor the ones who did not make it, if it was that they never came home, or did not make it because they passed last year, some from old age, some of the newer crop from suicide and other things. These men, as thousands have gave all they had for what is right. Now the families of the ones who will never return to pine come up, and the last night of the week is always a tearfull goodbye and i remember whens. I respect these men, There is nothing I would not do for these guys. There is no water, No electric, just what you bring.... If you wanna see what the face of freedom is... talk to these guys, or the hundreds like them who live near you. I will never take the wars both seen and unseen that these men have fought lightly ever again. So for Rabbit, Orvil, Sneed, Thompson, Roy (RIP) all from WWII and Jason and all the boys from Vietnam, I am eternaly greatful to have been invited in and welcomed, but I know I have no place there, I am not half the man these guys are.

Bill Woods
276-698-0775. Holla at me!
We still doin' it the MtnWay!

davidc5936

Post by davidc5936 »

I called my father on the 4th. He's 88 years old now and I don't get to see him much. As a very small boy, I watched in 1944 as he climbed on a train which would take him to the west coast where a ship waited to take him to the south pacific. I couldn't understand why my mother was so upset- now I know. He came home safe to raise me and my sister, but so many like him didn't. No, freedom isn't free. My father's brother, my Uncle Lloyd, suffered all his life from what he saw as a teenager on Guadacanal. Freedom isn't free.

Dad won't talk about the war much anymore. I think that maybe it hurts too much to remember. I remember some of the things he told me when I was young and thought there was glory in war, and in remembering them as an adult, I can read in them the things he left out. I honor him and everyone else who willingly did their duty so that we could have the freedoms we have today.
Dave Cunningham

Richmond, VA

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

old blood beagles wrote:The free masons do not control our government but there are alot of them that get elected due to their values. A free mason does not try to control everything by war and caos but will not back down either. A free mason will try to help anyone out at any time if that person needs help, now with that being said they will also stand up and tell you to get off you butt and do it yourself if you can. A free mason will give more money to needy causes (if he is able) then the majority of the population.

Have you ever heard of the Shriners Children Hospital and if you have then you know that it is all based on donations and if you know a Shriner then you know a free mason because if you want to be a Shriner you must become a free mason first. The free masons is not a secret organization, they are an organization of men that have a common value system that believes in GOD.
Yes many of our founding fathers were free masons and you can see what type of men they were and what they did to secure OUR freedoms.

Dont pop off on a group of people that you know very little about.
you seem pretty informed about free masons what do the ones do that arent free are there masons that arent free like non free masons
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

Triple L Beagler

Post by Triple L Beagler »

i had a mason come up to my wife and i an say may i ask you a question.i said sure he asked whats wrong with your son legs.at the time he had cast on both leg and has trouble with them since birth. we told his the story and he said do you mind if i could help. i asked what could you do to help.he gave me his number told me call him in a couple of days.so i did. that when i found that he was a mason. he told me he had some form he needed me to fill out for shrines hospital for lane. i like to fell out. well long story short he got us in . they fixed my sons legs and has not had a problem since. i owe this man alot for what he did for my son.my wife and i sit and think back what our son had been though anb he would have went though. if it had not been for this man. now lane is looking forward to his first year of football. i guess what i trying to say they are good people and don't critize something you know nothing about.thanks mac little for what you did for my son.i owe you alot.

lester firmin
triple l beagles
http://www.triplelbeagles.com

Where would we all be if the people before us would have just settled for a good dog.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Bill
Thanks! For honoring our Troops and thier families!
When I read your story about Pine Mountain, and how it is a place for healing, it reminded me of a video I saw about a similar place in the Desert, that the ACLU is trying to have it stopped because of a single Cross on a rock left as a Memorial for our Troops who have passed on. Here's the Clip! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeuBB_mOFIA
It really hits a nerve with me that the A.nti -C.hristain L.eague U.nited try to pull this BS! and sometimes they win! If they win this one, my guess is they will then try to have the crosses removed from Arlington :!:
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

I see this thread has wandered a bit from understanding of what the 4th of July stands for to religion and free masonry. Therefore, I feel free to toss in my 2 cents and perhaps a contrarian view.

This has been circulating on the internet for quite a while now, and I don't know why anyone is surprised that our buildings and monuments that were BUILT BY FREE MASONS would contain religious symbolism. Does that negate the First Amendment? Look at our money. It's also full of Free Mason symbolism. (Ever wonder what that pyramid, with the enigmatic eye, was all about?) That our monuments were built by hands with a religious bias isn't surprising. That anyone in 2009 would use that as an excuse to eviscerate the First Amendment is outrageous.

Did you know?

That "Under God" was ADDED to the "Pledge of Allegiance" in the 1950's? The original Pledge, which was composed by Francis Bellamy, read: "I pledge allegiance to my Flag, and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all." In 1923, at the first National Flag Conference, the words "the Flag of the United States" were inserted. Congress did not officially recognize any version of the Pledge until 1942. During the decade of the 1950s, the nation was caught up in the "Red Scare" and the hunt for traitors and Soviet Spies. Congressional committees, state legislative panels and other bodies grilled citizens about their political and religious beliefs.

Public profession of religious faith soon became a litmus test for patriotism. (Sound familiar?) On August 21, 1952, the Supreme Council of the (Roman Catholic) Knights of Columbus adopted a resolution at its annual convention urging the inclusion of a "God" acknowledgment in the Pledge. Several other organizations urged similar action, and in Congress, Rep. Louis C. Rabaut of Michigan presented changes in a proposed Public Law to mandate the "under God" phraseology. President Eisenhower signed the measure on Flag Day, June 14, 1954.

How about our motto, "In God We Trust?" Did you know that it's only BEEN our "motto" for around 50 years? For the first 200+ years of our republic, our REAL motto was "E Pluribus Unum," Latin for "From the many, one." Our former motto suggested inclusion, diversity and yet a united front. The "new" motto is exclusionary Christian dogma, shutting out ALL religions and philosophies that aren't Judeo-Christen and / or monotheistic. I, for one, eschew it.
So, to answer the hanging question, yes it was an unconstitutional intrusion of Church into State matters. It was wrong then, is wrong now, and was wrong the entire duration of it's existence.

Did you know? That President James Madison, known as the "Father of our Constitution," ALSO said: "The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the endless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."
and..."Religion and government will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together."

And speaking of Thomas Jefferson...In 1779, he wrote: "[O]ur civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions any more than on opinions in physics or geometry." That Thomas Jefferson, a deist (as was George Washington and a number of signers of the Declaration of Independence) wrote, in his famous letter to the Danbury Baptists in 1802:

"Believing that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole of the American people which declared that their Legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and state"

And further, in an 1813 letter to Alexander von Humboldt, wrote: "History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes"

Okay, I can't resist one more. Jefferson also wrote: "The power of organized religion has been severely felt by mankind, and has filled the history of ten or twelve centuries with too many atrocities not to merit a proscription from meddling with government."

Obviously, Jefferson was opposed to ANY intrusion of religion into government, and knew well the lessons of history. The Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Salem Witch Trials and, most recently, the Taliban and WTC attacks of 9/11 were all the result of STATE SPONSORED RELIGION. There are very good reasons why both non-religious and religious organizations support a strong separation of Church and State. Jefferson's statement in this circulated internet pap was an INDICTMENT, not an affirmation!

Did you know? That President John Adams wrote: "This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it."

That scientist and founding father, Benjamin Franklin, wrote: "I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies."

That Thomas Paine wrote: "Each of those churches (Christian, Judaic and Islamic) accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."

And just in case there's any doubt about Madison and Jefferson left, consider this:

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise....During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution." - James Madison, fourth U.S. President

"Man, once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason and the mind becomes a wreck." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Smith, December 8, 1822

The Spanish conquistadors who were in the country killing Indians for Hundreds of years before the English had no religious or Free Mason interests. They wanted only conquest and treasure.

We should celebrate the freedoms we have but not give credit to or condemn the Free Mason or Christianity.

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Well bucks better beagles
I have to give you an A for effort, but since this post has flown the coop I might as well tell you what I think.
Its a fact that many Godly phrases have been added in the last hundred years, but for everyone that was added I can give you two that were taken out or just were not bothered with. For example; The Star Spangled banner has several references to GOD but we just don't bother to sing those! We sang the entire song in church one day and if we didn't sing the part everyone knows, I would have thought it was a church Hyme. It includes the famed " IN GOD WE TRUST"

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

Its a fact that the old testament history is all over the capital buildings and the House of Representatives.
Pelousi has to Stare at ingraved stone of Moses and the Ten Commandments whether she likes it or not.
Our Senate & House of Rep. open and close with prayer,but our children can't do that, and the Senators & Rep. are the ones who pushed to get it changed.
I have seen piles of writings of our Forefathers Washington, Lincoln, Adams and Franklin that all Quoted Scripture, I read that over 90% of thier writing included God's holy word.
I also think that many historians refer to some of our Forefathers as deist because they knew they were Masons at one time and were lookling at them as such. What many don't know is you don't have to be a Christian to be a Mason. Many feel Freemasonry is Pagan style woreship, and there have been many Christians who once they were fully accepted chose to walk away and secede, because it conflicted with Some bible verses, and Jesus's teachings. I have read that Washington and Franklin did just that, and chose to not to be affliated with Masonic meetings after a short time, even though most Masons are quick to point out that they were once Free and Accepted Masons. Its believable because you really know nothing about it until you get involved.
The idea of separation of Church and State, and I could be wrong, because I had never seen that writing from James Madison before, but I have seen the one everyone references from Jefferson, is that the Forefathers did not want one National religion or Denomination proclaimed because this would divid for example; Catholics and Baptists, and would fail like other nations before them that were ruled by Kings.
I think that many so called writings are rewritten because What better way is there to see a society abandon historical truths than to allow them to be revised, misshaped or omitted from school textbooks?
Heres a TRUE ONE!
"Feel and acknowledge that all the good you have ever received, that you now receive, or ever will receive is of grace through Jesus Christ. Trust in Him for all which you need, both for this life and the life to come. Rely on His merits, imitate His example, and in view of every blessing give Him and the Father and the Holy Ghost all the glory.”
- George Washington
in 1768 Washington had ceased regular attendance in the Masonic Lodge

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- Patrick Henry

"The patriot who feels himself in the service of God, who acknowledges Him in all his ways, has the promise of Almighty direction, and will find His Word in his greatest darkness, a lantern to his feet and a lamp unto his paths.' He will therefore seek to establish for his country in the eyes of the world, such a character as shall make her not unworthy of the name of a Christian nation."
- Francis Scott Key, and incase someone doesn't know the writer of "The Star Spangled Banner"

"America was born a Christian nation. America was born to exemplify devotion to the elements of righteousness which are derived from the revelations of Holy Scripture.”
- New Jersey Governor Woodrow Wilson (May 7, 1911 before his election to President of the United States)

YOU WON'T READ THIS IN YOUR HISTORY BOOK "WHY" BECAUSE THEY REMOVED IT WITH PRAYER....
The Founders saw Isaiah 33:22 as a basis for what would become the three branches of our US federal government and the separation of powers therein.
Isaiah 33:22 (New American Standard Bible)

22For the LORD is our judge,
The LORD is our lawgiver,
The LORD is our king;
He will save us

George Washington's
"Seventeen Rules of Life"

Act at all times as in the presence of God, and make it the great object in all things to please Him. In order to do this,
Seek first of all to gain clear views of His will and with regard to all things to be perfectly conformed to it. In doing this,
Cherish no thoughts, indulge no feeling, speak no words, and do no actions, but what you really think, after all the light you can gain, will most honor God, most benefit yourself and others needs, and give you the greatest joy when they come to be exhibited before the assembled universe at the judgement day.
Begin and end each day by a season of communion with God, and by a solemn and hearty commitment of yourself and all your interest, temporal and eternal, to His guidance, care and disposal.
Daily read, with deep attention and fervent prayer, a portion of the word of God, for the purpose of understanding, believing, and obeying it.
Never express or indulge the least degree of unkindness towards any human being, and give no needless pain to any one of the human race, or even of the animal creation.
Make it your object to promote the greatest happiness, on the whole, of all upon whom you may have influence, both of the present and all future generation.
Regard the hand of God in all the dispensations of His providence, and in whatsoever state He places you, therewith be content.
Envy none who are above you, and despise none who are below you: but possess and manifest the utmost goodwill towards all men.
Never speak to or feel towards them in a manner that you ought not to wish them, under similar circumstance, to speak to or feel with regard to you.
Let all statements and narrations be an exact exhibition of the real truth.
Act for God, for the universe, and for eternity; and in such a manner as is adapted to promote the highest good forever. In order to do this,
Look habitually to Jesus Christ: let your whole soul be imbued with His spirit, and manifest it in all your actions.
Look to the Holy Ghost as the author of all good in man; seek habitually His teaching, His illuminating and purifying influences, that He may dwell in you as His temple, and take full possession of all your powers and talents for Himself.
Earnestly desire that He would take of the things of Christ and more and more show them unto you; and carefully avoid everything which tends to hinder you from becoming perfectly like Him.
Make it as your meat and drink to do the will of God, and perseveringly have respect to all His commandments.
Feel and acknowledge that all the good that you ever have received, that you now receive, or ever will receive is of grace through Jesus Christ; trust in him for all which you need, both for this life and the life to come; rely on his merits, imitate his example, and in view of every blessing give him and the Father and the Holy Ghost all the glory.

**Words from a Seceded MASON**
“I am prepared to complete the demonstration before God and man, that the Masonic oaths, obligations and penalties, cannot, by any possibility, be reconciled to the laws of morality, of Christianity, or of the land.” J.Q. Adam’s letter to Ed. Livingston.
John Quincy Adams

Well if you read this far, I have more I've dug up if anybody cares.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
– Psalm 33:12

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
– Jeremiah 6:19

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
- Psalm 9:17

By the way HBO now stands for "Hell Boiling Over"

History repeats itself, and I'm afraid for our nation. I remind myself that GOD is in control :!:
~Gregg
Last edited by Moore Beagles on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Lets get back to the topic!
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE: The Aftermath

Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British, charged as traitors, and tortured before they died.

Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned.

Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army; another had two sons captured.

Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War. They signed and pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners; men of means, well educated. But they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

Thomas McKean was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Ellery, Hall, Clymer, Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Rutledge, and Middleton.

At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson Jr., noted that British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife—she died within a few months.

John Hart was driven from his wife's bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart.

Norris and Livingston suffered similar fates.

Such were the stories and sacrifices of the American Revolution. These were not wild-eyed, rabble-rousing ruffians. They were soft-spoken men of means and education. They had security, but they valued liberty more. Standing tall, straight, and unwavering, they pledged: "For the support of this declaration, with firm reliance on the protection of the divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other, our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor."

They gave you and me a free and independent America. The history books never told you a lot about what happened in the Revolutionary War. We didn't fight just the British. We were British subjects at that time and we fought our own government.

Some of us take these liberties for granted, but we shouldn't. So, take a few minutes while enjoying your 4th of July holiday and silently thank these patriots. It's not much to ask for the price they paid.

Remember: Freedom is never free!

Blessed by the Best

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

MY QUESTION IS ARE WE REALLY FREE?
could our lifes be better or dose our goverment hold use back thew economic slavery.

the cost of freedom is never free your right about that. at just my young age in life i have learned that nothing is free. most everything comes by hard work.
i believe this to be ture rather it be making a beagle out of a pup.(i call a beagle a rabbit dog) or just plain going to work everyday.
most people go to work not liking there job, but what if everyone could do what they want for a living. instead we run on the hamster wheel working for a dept that can never be repaid

ricky murphy

Post by ricky murphy »

Putting one own self in harms way is one thing,,,,,,,,,,,...........Putting ones own family in harms way is another to me.I cant honestly answer yes to signing something that i know would put the my family in harms way...I know alot of people would give a quick yes reply because it sounds patriotic but i cant say i would sighn something that would likely put my family in harms ways.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Moores Beagles wrote: "Well if you read this far, I have more I've dug up if anybody cares"

Yes, I did read that far and thank-you. However, not everyone agrees that this is a christian nation or ever was one. Patriotism is not the sole monopoly of any one group. I served and was wounded in my war and I am a strong, true patriot who appreciates what the signers had to give up in order for us to be "Free". Further interesting historical readings of some of the signers motives, is also suggested. Example: All men had a right to be free but that pertained only to white men. I would not denigrate Nancy Pelosi, though I may not agree with her. I am a gun addict though those who are against guns (I am married to one) have good points to discuss.

Someday perhaps, we could discuss more or your quotes but probably this is not the place.

This is a beagle oriented site and I would like to see religion and politics left out of it. Course, when given a chance, we all have an opinion.

Bob

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Bob
I appreciate that you read the rather lengthy post. I did have some doubt that someone would endure all the quotes, and bible references.
I too am a Veteran, and I thank you for your service in War, and the price that you and others have paid with thier blood in defense of this great nation. Like you I believe in defending all the freedoms that this great nation stands for whether I agree with them or not. Thats what Service men do, they may not agree with what others say, but they will defend thier right to say it.
I respect your opinion on the Character or lack of Character in our founding fathers, other than writings what do me and you really know about Washington and Jefferson, I admit they could have wrote a nice page, but walked an entirely different way of life. You have your opinion about that, and So do I.
There are those who wish to Skew history to thier liking, and entirely remove God from the equation. They removed prayer out of school, and we see where that got us. They all but removed God from our Goverment, and now we have a Goverment that is more worried about thier own bank accounts, Steriods and Tabacco than the killing of innocent babies by the thousands in unwarrented Abortions. They are so worried about disarming law abiding citizens, but are afraid of going after the tough thug criminals who don't obey any laws much less some stricter gun law.
Bob they can have every gun I have if it meant no one else is gonna get killed by one. I'll go hunting with my bow and arrow, I don't need a machine gun.
But what happens when the riots get bad again and the local goverment decides to pull out because its too ugly, Then the Crooks win again, Like they did in LA! What kind of Freedom is that? The only thing that stops some of these crooks from kicking your door down, is the thought that they might meet you with your 12 gauge on the other side. NANCY PELOSI would like to take your guns, she stands for a movement which looks to take even more Freedoms away. She is not in my chain of Command anymore, and I have little respect for a politician who votes to send troops into War, then Waffles because an election year is upon them, and then because she has the power removes funding for those troops who are already in harms way. Maybe she would prefer the Marines fight back with Box cutters.
It sure seems to be open season on any Conservative Canidates, and the last 8 years the Media showed George Bush and Dick Chaney a total lack of respect, eventhough we have been safer since the 911 attack. So i wasn't showing The Speaker any disrepect, I just realize that for the sake of Freedom she is going the WRONG WAY! Its not right that good men have sat on thier hands and allowed EVIL to triumph, so no I can't keep quiet about what God has done for me and my family, and this Great Nation. I refuse to allow easily offended people to cry wolf every time a cross is seen, but aren't offended by all the greed, sin, and Evil in the World. The way I see it the World wants to ban the Cross from everything because thats where TRUE FREEDOM really is! Satan thought he did just that when Jesus was Crucified, he thought he won! Satan thought he had us all BOUND with sin forever, but Jesus showed he had a plan for us and rose again proving that he Jesus has the POWER over Sin and Death, and all that will simply show a child like Faith in him, will know true Freedom. Free from worry, free from Sin, free from death, and free to Join him and other loved ones forever in Eternity.

Bob I realize you probably don't believe that, and if I'm wrong I have lived a life of believing in the Pie in the sky stuff always thinking I'll be alright, and believing that GOD forgave me and loves me. If I'm wrong I'll return to dust like an animal.
Bob what if your wrong, and what if everything the Bible says is true?

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

Blessed by the Best

wvduece

Post by wvduece »

IN WHOM YOU PUT YOUR TRUST thats where the answer is :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
.ImageJUST AS JOHN SEES IT

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

now that is the best question