Looking at the contest threads, I can see that some people haven't gotten the hang of posting pictures, so I will try to explain it for all to see.
1. Find a host for your picture (something like http://www.photobucket.com
) and upload your picture there and get a link to your picture.
2. Copy your link (highlight it and right click on the link and click on copy)
3. Get over to the thread you want to post your picture on.
4. Post a reply or start a new topic.
5. Up on the top of the window you will notice a bunch of tabs, click on the Img tab.
6. Then make sure that the curser is on the right side of the [img] info that shows up in the dialog box.
7. Right click after the [img] and paste your link. (remember, no spaces between anything)
8. Click on the Img tab again at the top of the window.
9. Hit enter a couple of times and type in the rest of your info.
Your text should look something like this:
And viola, you should have your picture. There is no need to click on the URL
tab for posting pictures.
Hope this helps, and if not, here's a link to a video that shows you how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zHOclDT9rY
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32